ADVERTISEMENT

Insanely Stupid Facebook Posts

mIPAi4t.jpg

"We're giving away a brand new (insert luxury item here) because it's last year's model and we can't sell it. Like and share to enter to win."

It's always for some business I've never heard of. I have family that will do these three or four times a day. I've personally seen a few on mine that are real because they're local, but are for food or show tickets, not a $400k motorhome.

Two new ones:

1. People who post their love of Fall. Fall is good for about 3 weeks.. And then November hits and we have various shades of grey for the next two months before it actually snows.

2. People hating on listening to Christmas music early. Know why we do it? Because we have to deal with #1 above until January. Christmas music keeps me looking forward to the holidays so I don't blow my brains out when the sun sets at 4:00pm and I'm still at work for another 2-3 hours.

Last edited:
I saw this one on Snopes and it popped up on Facebook today. This is supposedly a signal that teens are using to tell others that they are using drugs. I can't look at it without laughing because we used it as a signal to punch the shit out of each other.
hand-sign.jpg
that used to be if you got caught looking at that it meant I get to punch you. Anyone else do that?

This one is pretty clever. Probably been shared a jillion times
If you've been pregnant 3 times, smoked through every one and only have 1 child shouldn't you not post anti-abortion things on Facebook? If you cared that much you should have quit smoking and maybe those other 2 wouldn't have shriveled up and died inside of you.
Oddly specific and depressing take, Glen(n).

Reactions: Mashburned
that used to be if you got caught looking at that it meant I get to punch you. Anyone else do that?

My Little League team spent more time worrying about that than we did winning ball games. And I hated that stupid game. Not because I received an unfair share of punches, but because it made no sense - and there was no way to counter it (besides growing up).

Our best player, who had one of the longest minor league baseball careers without getting to the majors (see below), would walk down the dugout and use the "hey, did I step it gum" line, He then had the OK gesture over his cleat and would proceed to punch the hell out of everyone that looked. Good times. [eyeroll]

https://www.baseball-reference.com/register/player.fcgi?id=owens-001jer

My Little League team spent more time worrying about that than we did winning ball games. And I hated that stupid game. Not because I received an unfair share of punches, but because it made no sense - and there was no way to counter it (besides growing up).-

We used to play it so much in junior high my mom would cry seeing the bruises on my arms because she thought I was getting bullied and wouldn't tell her.

I crack up every time I see the pic of Obi Wan Kenobi from Star Wars Episode 1 with the caption "Are you ashamed to share this pic of Jesus?". I understand if you have never watched the movie you may not know it is Obi Wan but I am pretty sure it isn't a picture of Jesus. I don't think they had cameras 2,000 years ago.

Reactions: ManitouDan
ADVERTISEMENT