ADVERTISEMENT

Insanely Stupid Facebook Posts

The key to making your facebook feed more tolerable is following the right "public figures".

Ciara Price

13237801_1088086041283540_3550033909398517976_n.jpg

Demi Rose Mawby

13305209_1715768188664426_8689644574055868867_o.jpg

Ana Cheri
13254256_1107566962638992_5935757567219448078_n.jpg

Genevieve Morton

13254794_10156865549975543_7211717580688429722_o.jpg

I rarely get on Facebook. I primarily only use it for family get together and class reunion info. Occasionally if I am bored I will take a look at it and realize why I don't spend much time on it. I especially despise the posts of people who put nothing but stuff about racism in everything they put on Facebook. I end up unfriending them. The stupid chain mail and MLM posts are very annoying.

Also updating everything you or your family is doing every couple of hours is unnecessary. If it is important like a death in the family or you going into the hospital, fine. Talking about what you just ate, leaving cryptic messages about your bad day, and taking selfies all the time is stupid and will likely cause people to miss out on when you actually have something important to say because they start ignoring you.

easy-wally-less.jpg

Reactions: Roe07
One of my buddies just had a kid born with a cleft palate. His sister-in-law thought that the world wanted to see daily pictures of the little guy from the moment he got out of surgery.

On the first day the kid looked like the alien from Predator after he took off his mask. It's now day 10 and the kid is looking great, but damn, why does anyone feel the need to post this crap?

WTF? Really regret every telling anyone what I do on here, just ruined my entire experience. No, someone with chipped or ground down teeth, teeth that are stained from tetracyline, having massive gaps in their teeth, teeth that are covered by gum tissue, or missing teeth that cause someone to never be confident in social situations, that never allow them to smile in photos, that never let them be themselves during a first impression, or severely inhibit their ability to chew is not someone that is attention seeking. If you were lucky enough to have the privilege to treat the people that I do you wouldn't feel the need to be condescending and judgemental. Just be lucky you were born with perfect teeth so that others can't cast judgement down on you. Shame on you.

*shakes head up and down*

*eats chick mini*

WTF? Really regret every telling anyone what I do on here, just ruined my entire experience. No, someone with chipped or ground down teeth, teeth that are stained from tetracyline, having massive gaps in their teeth, teeth that are covered by gum tissue, or missing teeth that cause someone to never be confident in social situations, that never allow them to smile in photos, that never let them be themselves during a first impression, or severely inhibit their ability to chew is not someone that is attention seeking. If you were lucky enough to have the privilege to treat the people that I do you wouldn't feel the need to be condescending and judgemental. Just be lucky you were born with perfect teeth so that others can't cast judgement down on you. Shame on you.

My wife was a buck toothed Asian. I made her get braces. She now has a wonderful smile and shows her beautifully aligned teeth in her photos.

All thanks to cosmetic dentistry.

Reactions: funKYcat75
Just let it out man. Don't hold anything back. The paddock is here for you

My wife teeth hurt me so bad during oral that I made her see a cosmetic dentist. Best $$$ I ever spent. True story and thank you Ron!

Wasn't it Chaucer who intimated that women with gaps in their teeth were promiscuous?

If so, grats on that.

Reactions: bigdaddy741
Nothing worse then religious nuts constantly posting about God and Jesus and then all the idiots with their political posts who aren't swaying anyone's opinion whatsoever. I've also noticed that most of the people that make political posts were the people I knew in high school who were complete dumb asses that were always in trouble and never did a damn thing. Now, somehow, they're constitutional and governmental scholars.

I'll often peruse Facebook while eating lunch at my desk....and some asshole will post a picture of their ingrown hair, a spider bite, or some other nasty mass of broken flesh.

NO!

Nothing worse then religious nuts constantly posting about God and Jesus and then all the idiots with their political posts who aren't swaying anyone's opinion whatsoever. I've also noticed that most of the people that make political posts were the people I knew in high school who were complete dumb asses that were always in trouble and never did a damn thing. Now, somehow, they're constitutional and governmental scholars.

I used to try to argue with them on legal issues and the constitution until I figured out they were certain they know more about both from watching Judge Judy than I did from law school and years of practice.

I have a hell of a lot more people unfollowed and defriended on FB than I have on ignore here.

Some classics:
My in-laws create posts that come from chain emails word for word. I'm looking for the one about getting aids from an infected needle in a payphone coin return slot to reappear. Most are about the president being (insert rumor), rampant gang activity in Hickville Ky, and some fast food chain putting worms in food.

A woman making posts about her boyfriend being a craftsman and a professional artisan. She would post philosophical crap about working to create art, etc. He makes bongs. Other drug paraphernalia as well but mostly bongs.

A guy posted a same day post op pic of a diabetes amputation with a caption of "Leg got cut off. Bad day."

Reactions: Mashburned
BEFORE and AFTER dental work???? If so, worth every penny.

3ddf6181de3948504d025e75df07df19.640x485x1.jpg

1538d582b1b8307f6c06de0487700ada276b012b67e659728932d2ca030630e1_large

I just watched the movie "Missing" last night. Had an old Indian (feather) lady in it that only had one tooth left and it was killing her. She didn't want them to pull it because she was afraid it would mess up her looks if she was toothless.

Calm down, hoss. I was mocking you as you were the one who posted in gyero or the student loan thread that the 3 types of clients you see are the elderly who are looking to get posts to make their dentures fit better, MILFs, or divorced middle aged men going through a midlife crisis. Two of those 3 fit the self absorbed stereotype that you listed.

It was on the way back from the vacation they uploaded five pictures per day of.
You should have just gone to their house and ripped them off blind. I could listen to stories about people posting their vacation on Facebook and getting their house broken into for hours on end and it would never not be funny.

-People posting about their kids..I don't care little Donny has a hang nail l..I don't love your kids.

-Prayer posts either those annoying pics that say type amen or people desperately asking for prayers for whatever ....21,000 ppl die of starvation every day, if science can't fix your problem, it's not getting fixed.

-political posts- no one is changing their mind

-people who think their intellectual but have low education levels to begin with

-click bait lists.."number 12 will blow your mind"

Joint Facebook accounts-seriously your relationship has problems

I dunno, pretty much all Facebook sucks

Reactions: CatFromDaHood
HEY GUYS, WHAT TIME DOES TEXAS ROADOUSE OPEN???? I NEED A GIFT CERTIFICATE FOR MY KIDS BUS DRIVE!!!

Seriously? Use that phone or computer you're posting with and just Google it.

Reactions: Roe07
Logged in last night to read about some happenings in my hometown. The local Wal Mart is moving 3-4 mi. down the road into another small town. They are leaving a wet town & moving to a dry town (county is dry). Many people debating whether Wal Mart will be hurt by not being able to sell alcohol, people saying they will not drive the extra 3-4 mi. Yet, they all admit to traveling 1-2 hrs away to do any Christmas & back to school shopping.

It's crazy to me that there are people that still vote to keep the county dry.

Reactions: Moopyj
I rarely get on Facebook. I primarily only use it for family get together and class reunion info. Occasionally if I am bored I will take a look at it and realize why I don't spend much time on it. I especially despise the posts of people who put nothing but stuff about racism in everything they put on Facebook. I end up unfriending them. The stupid chain mail and MLM posts are very annoying.

Also updating everything you or your family is doing every couple of hours is unnecessary. If it is important like a death in the family or you going into the hospital, fine. Talking about what you just ate, leaving cryptic messages about your bad day, and taking selfies all the time is stupid and will likely cause people to miss out on when you actually have something important to say because they start ignoring you.

easy-wally-less.jpg

Other than political and religious posts, I can't stand when people (women usually) post the "so over it" and "i'm above all this drama" bullshit. Clearly, you aren't over it, and you aren't above the drama since you're posting about it. It's nothing more than a cry for attention to bait people into asking you what is wrong. It's sad that people in their 30s still act like high school freshman!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT