ADVERTISEMENT

Insanely Stupid Facebook Posts

7bzj1e96nmky.jpg

Truckers are amazing people they have to drive and drive all day long with no time to stop unless they are getting something to eat or filling up the rig. This woman is no exception. I guess she couldn't wait any longer. If she didn't need gas I'm guessing she would of just kept going. Salute to all the truckers!

IMG_0616.jpg

No picture for this one, but make sure to open the hood on your cars every cold morning just in case there's a dumbass cat that has crawled up in there. It's a pandemic of burnt little kitties out there.

No picture for this one, but make sure to open the hood on your cars every cold morning just in case there's a dumbass cat that has crawled up in there. It's a pandemic of burnt little kitties out there.
My little brother had a cat that would curl up under the hood of my dad's truck. Usually the truck did not get started until the next morning, but I got sent to pick up a pizza or something. Started up that truck and it made an awful sound. Little cat ran out of there missing half it's tail.

Best thing I ever did was get off Facebook.
It took me all of reading 3 responses to stop at yours. I have lived in 3 states, KY, CO, and unfortunately NM. FB was wonderful, it reconnected me with so many people from my past. It was so cool/dope to see what had become of all of us. But then it became an advertising and political tool. There is a legitimate delete your account option. I strongly suggest you use it. I did.

It took me all of reading 3 responses to stop at yours. I have lived in 3 states, KY, CO, and unfortunately NM. FB was wonderful, it reconnected me with so many people from my past. It was so cool/dope to see what had become of all of us. But then it became an advertising and political tool. There is a legitimate delete your account option. I strongly suggest you use it. I did.

Lol, Facebook transformed my families life. Literally, the best thing ever happened to me/us. Thanks but I’ll keep making life changing money with it.

my kiddos had such a great day, love these kiddos, omg look at my kiddos, these crazy kiddos hehehahhaha, my kiddos love their furbabies, i can’t believe how old these kiddos are :cry:, kiddos kiddos kiddos kiddos kiddos kiddos kiddos kiddos.

Reactions: MegaBlue05
An old friend of mine in Etown once posted asking what time Target opened...I mean, that post alone took longer than just googling Target to find the answer and you’re going to sit and wait til someone tells you?

Reactions: funKYcat75
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT