ADVERTISEMENT

Insanely Stupid Facebook Posts

funKYcat75

All-American
Apr 10, 2008
Free Mash
Since we can't all just go off on our friends and families for being idiots, let us mock them through this thread. I'm sure some of you can just let it rip on them, but I can't, short of the occasional Snopes link in their comments. Have at it.

This jewel is from my Aunt in Mason County, where apparently the gov't is walking door-to-door, forcing a furrin language on their citizenry.

13260031_1084286071609952_5712893068618623441_n.jpg

Reactions: Joey Rupption
Older relative posted something about a green moon on April 20, 2016 (4/20) that was supposedly happening due to planetary alignment. That was fun. A lot of the rest is Obama is a Muslim stuff (too many to post). Also, so many bald f$%^ing eagles with flags, even for things that are totally unrelated - "I don't shop at Whole Foods, I shop for freedom," or some crap.

CfNf4FgWsAEHvm1.jpg

Older relative posted something about a green moon on April 20, 2016 (4/20) that was supposedly happening due to planetary alignment. That was fun. A lot of the rest is Obama is a Muslim stuff (too many to post). Also, so many bald f$%^ing eagles with flags, even for things that are totally unrelated - "I don't shop at Whole Foods, I shop for freedom," or some crap.

CfNf4FgWsAEHvm1.jpg
My other aunt posted that one. It was too funny to tell her what it meant, so I didn't. The comments were priceless.

I joined facebook in 2004, when it was only college kids and you needed an @edu email address. That was really fun and enjoyable. After about 2008 or whenever they just let anyone join it started slowly going downhill. I deleted my account in 2011 and can't say I really miss it one bit, but from everything I hear it sounds like it just keeps getting worse and worse.

I think it's fantastic. #1 for enjoyment of the shit people will openly put out there and #2 to keep up with old friends and their families. Huge supporter of social media.

If am annoyed by something on social media, I edit/block/delete/change my settings so I don't see it. All of the sites make that 2 left clicks of your mouse easy.

I just want to see scientific studies on the shit.

Or what they determined from the years of the college test group.

I'm proud to say I've never had it-never will. I've never had a desire to let people know what I'm up to or see what they're up to everygdday. The ones I want to talk to from my past I keep in touch with. For the dumb comments and funny crap, I regularly rely on you guys, my dearest pals!

An older dude I go to church with posted a photo of Goose with a caption using his name real name in the movie instead of Goose and talking about how he had gone down in and engagement with the Russians over the Indian Ocean in 1986. It stated most of us wouldn't read this or much less share it because we didn't care about our soldiers anymore. Whoever puts these funny memes out to troll older folks who share stuff on Facebook is a genius.

What irks me is the long winded 1,000 word essay "telling" their spouse how much they love them.

How about just rolling over and saying it to their face? At this point, the post isn't even for them, it's trolling for likes.

The only post I'd even care to click a like button for would be something honest:
HAPPY ANNIVERSERY, BITCH! REMEMBER BACK WHEN YOU ACTUALLY BLEW ME? YEAH...GOOD TIMES!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT