ADVERTISEMENT

Insanely Stupid Facebook Posts

Have to admit I'm loving Facebook the last week or so. I enjoy seeing all the graduation pics from my friends of their kids and all the pics of my daughter and her classmates graduating.

Reactions: funKYcat75
The same former coworker I mentioned before posted this nugget today:

"Obama should be apologizing for the three Mildest countries that he toppled over..."

I think he meant "Mideast" countries. That autocorrect he uses is doing more harm than good.

Did you know that Obama has let in:
53,456,265 Muslim Syrians
33,539,245 Iraqi Muslims
49,004,333 Mexican criminals
13,894,143 Cuban exiles
5,498,045 Honduran gang members
15 dogs
4 cats
2 lizards
1 Syrian Christian

Posted this morning.

7mwme4k.jpg

I was way ahead of the game. I immediately recognized that Facebook was the most intrusive stupidest shit to join in the history of mankind, not to mention permanently putting all your personal shit into the public doman, and passed on that long ago. Never joined. Never will.

Wife, now that is a different story.

I have an account it's just that I rarely use it. I originally used it to follow some bands and musicians I enjoy. I later used it for some businesses and restaurants as a substitute for Yelp.

One day I added my wife as a friend and....
tumblr_mjenxkBHLk1rc6rq1o7_500.gif

I just go through and request people the trashier the better. I have one crown jewel that posts all the time. She has 4 kids no rock and constantly posts pictures of herself in a bra and panties and you can't scroll by fast enough. Then when she gets all these guys that have multiple felonies cat calling her with flattering comments she gets bitchy. That's when her attiude comes out. She types in Ebonics so fast I don't think she knows what it says. It's a gold mine

I was way ahead of the game. I immediately recognized that Facebook was the most intrusive stupidest shit to join in the history of mankind, not to mention permanently putting all your personal shit into the public doman, and passed on that long ago. Never joined. Never will.

Wife, now that is a different story.
Shows how smart you are. If your wife is on there, they have more personal info about you than if you were on there yourself.

Poor Z.

I just go through and request people the trashier the better. I have one crown jewel that posts all the time. She has 4 kids no rock and constantly posts pictures of herself in a bra and panties and you can't scroll by fast enough. Then when she gets all these guys that have multiple felonies cat calling her with flattering comments she gets bitchy. That's when her attiude comes out. She types in Ebonics so fast I don't think she knows what it says. It's a gold mine
Link or it didn't happen.

Reactions: Moopyj
Link or it didn't happen.
Check her out she has 4 pages and 5000 friends. If you need to have a laugh check her out. Gin adams(ginjer) she is in North Carolina. I'm not linking it, you know how to search fb. You will know when you hit the right page. Check it out and lmk what you think

I have found another goldmine for fb comedy. Veronica sheets. I believe she lives in Texas. Check out her most recent post. Excellent stuff

If you and your wife share a Facebook account, your balls went MIA the moment you registered. This is f@@king science.

That means one of them got caught cheating via fb.

I call those adultery accounts.

I deactivated my fb a couple months ago. Best thing I've done in a while. Everyone's parent of the year, a political pundit and a GD ordained minister getting to heaven on likes, shares and amens.

I love this message board it keeps me sane while I'm trapped like a rat at my wash

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT