ADVERTISEMENT

Masks required at Fayette County Schools in August?

Heard that from an elementary principal not official but what they were told. Hope that is wrong or reversed for teacher's sake.
To add, this was only for elementary, HS was "no mask", unsure of middle.

I’d accept results if they weren’t financed and conducted by people who wanted the results to say exactly what it says.

This would be like the Univeristy of Kentucky posting a poll asking what is the greatest college basketball program in history but only posting it on a Kentucky website. Everyone knows what the result is going to be before you even post the poll.
Why do you hate science?

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
JAMA study on masks and kids has been retracted. Told you the methodology was concerning.

"Following publication, numerous scientific issues were raised regarding the study methodology, including concerns about the applicability of the device used for assessment of carbon dioxide levels in this study setting, and whether the measurements obtained accurately represented carbon dioxide content in inhaled air, as well as issues related to the validity of the study conclusions."

Pretty amazing to see all critical thinking outsourced to corporate media, Big Pharma, and career politicians.

All of which are either incapable of critical thought or just mouthpieces furthering an agenda.

One doesn't have to argue masks have a negative health impact. One doesn't even have to argue the "science" behind the mask. All one needs is to examine extensive data points around the world showing that masks never made an impact in any country, county, state, or city.

If masks worked, it would've been obvious months ago. They havent worked anywhere on any level. Sars-cov-2 moves at the same level mask or not. That's really all the analysis needed.

JAMA study on masks and kids has been retracted. Told you the methodology was concerning.

"Following publication, numerous scientific issues were raised regarding the study methodology, including concerns about the applicability of the device used for assessment of carbon dioxide levels in this study setting, and whether the measurements obtained accurately represented carbon dioxide content in inhaled air, as well as issues related to the validity of the study conclusions."

Have you posted any studies on humans that show benefit? Or are we stuck with the hairdressers? Lmao

Clear benefit should be proven for any NPI. The fact that nobody cares what type of material makes up an acceptable face mask proves how much they authorities truly feel about it’s efficacy.

Reactions: PhDcat2018

I don't disagree with the retraction of this article. However, there's a lot of evidence around the world showing they made zero difference.

Fauci says if you must handle your mask, you should subsequently discard it it for a clean one.

Wonder how often elementary students touch, fondle, play with, adjust, remove, tug, and handle their masks during a typical school day?

Warren County schools have already, sensibly, decided not to require masks this year. Thank goodness I don't live in a liberal hotbed. Also, I never understood the liberal/conservative dichotomy on mask efficacy. Either they work or they don't.

Reactions: PhDcat2018
Fauci says if you must handle your mask, you should subsequently discard it it for a clean one.

Wonder how often elementary students touch, fondle, play with, adjust, remove, tug, and handle their masks during a typical school day?

Warren County schools have already, sensibly, decided not to require masks this year. Thank goodness I don't live in a liberal hotbed. Also, I never understood the liberal/conservative dichotomy on mask efficacy. Either they work or they don't.
Bg is back to normal and it's great.

Looks like dictator Andy just sealed the deal in his press conference. I would be shocked if kids in Fayette County Public Schools and in some other places aren’t required to wear masks.

I’m a retired teacher and tbh all those disgusting kids should have been wearing masks from day 1. Imagine what those hs kids contract on spring break and then how it circulates in the school. It’s weird because when I was teaching I never thought too much of the germs but now yeah kids especially high schoolers need to mask it up so the don’t sneeze some eyes herpes into the air

I believe Fayette County board chair Tyler Murphy worked in king Andy’s office at one point and has political aspirations so I’m sure FCPS will do exactly what the king tells them to do this year just like they followed his orders last year.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT