ADVERTISEMENT

Cats @ Vols Official Game Thread

If we don’t run the offense through Reeves the rest of the season then Cal has lost it. He’s been the best offensive player on the team all year…use him. Even back in the Bahamas before we started playing force it inside basketball he was leading the team in scoring and searching for his shot.

Great win Cats! Loved the fight! We do that all season and our record looks much better. Hope these guys figured out today just how hard they have to fight.

Fantastic win! I was absolutely not expecting this at all. Let's build on this and get ready for March! GO CATS!

Hard to believe that this could take your pick A lose to South Carolina at home or B win at Tennessee. Both of those should have not happened either 1 or the other not both.

Don’t disagree with ya man. Been a rough game. Refs have sucked on both sides. Let just finish this, fellas. C’mon!

Sure. And that's why I'm not too upset, because this could have been a lot worse for us, officiating wise.

But. That was an egregiously bad call. That was a "let's help out the team playing against Kentucky". Those are the ones that seem to be a thorn in the side for us.. the LSU goal tend, the MSU 4 on 5, and TAM spike ball, etc etc.

Reactions: vernoncoy
Wow what a win! So proud of this team. Down 2 players, on the road against a top 5 team, coming off two bad losses. We outscored them by 15 after going down 8-0.

Tennessee was -650 on the ML seems like it should been even worse than that coming in considering we lost at home to South Carolina yet somehow we win.

I still can't believe it.

Reactions: gharding07
If we don’t run the offense through Reeves the rest of the season then Cal has lost it. He’s been the best offensive player on the team all year…use him. Even back in the Bahamas before we started playing force it inside basketball he was leading the team in scoring and searching for his shot.
Reeves played some defense today.
So did CJ.
DEFENSE, rebounding and FT-throw shooting won this game !!!
Along with TENN missing so many easy lay-ups. They still out-shot us.
GREAT TEAM EFFORT !!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT