ADVERTISEMENT

UK Will Win Tonight - who’s with me

It would really give this program a HUGE boost and could propel us into the next level where we all thought this team could be last Summer.

But reality starts to set in about 5 minutes into the game when Cal has us down by 10 before he inserts Reed and Rob into the game.

I hope I'm wrong because winning this game would REALLY make me happy!!!! I can't stand Pearl and ALWAYS want to beat him!! The 2019 Elite 8 loss is STILL a sore spot for me!!!

I want to believe but, with this group and coaching staff, I just don't believe. I'll think this team can beat a good team on the road after seeing them do it. Talk is always cheap but after a while without backing it up, it's just bluster.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
I’m gonna tell you the truth, my son who I’ve talked about a million times on here doesn’t even want to watch this game tonight because of the sense of impending doom.

We’re going to hibachi and bowling tonight during the game. I’m going to keep track of the score on my phone and we’re only watching if it goes our direction. We usually always plan our days around Kentucky games but not today. That’s how confident we are.
Just another casualty of the used car salesman
Not only does he continue to lose games, but he destroys hope

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
Flying Sci-Fi GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

I'm just not sure how we will stop them inside, and Cal refuses to play zone.

I'm a glass half full kinda guy in general but not seeing it tonight. I see the typical script of a slow start digging a 10-15 pt hole. A big comeback to take the lead with under 10 to go and then sputtering out down the stretch.

Reactions: STL_Cat
I know one thing if they do happen too win the cal nut huggers will be out in full force after the game sickening

Expect the worst, hope for the best!!
🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞
Auburn's SEC home games, all wins by 11, 15, 23, 27, 18 and 40!!!
😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

There is not way we are winning that game tonight.
Not that they can't win. Just seems unlikely based on defensive struggles, late/early game coaching decisions, foul disparity and injuries. I've noticed we seem to play pretty well in the middle of games.

If south Carolina could not defend auburn at home how in the hell is this team going to defend them I don't see it south Carolina ripped cal a new arse hole with their defense and this team won't play defense hopefully auburn lays a egg only chance we have our nba team better score 110 to win

My son woke up this morning and told me he had a dream Cats win tonight, 88-84.

We will win.

My som only had one other dream about Cats. Tennessee at Tennessee last season.

Gotta mean something. I’m so desperate for this win, I’m going with it.

Let’s go.
Hope you’re right. But we’re more likely to lose by 15+ than we are to win.

Go Cats!

Let’s send the au fans home early

Let’s show our mental and physical growth

Cats 80-71

Most important game for us to this point in the year. Other teams ahead of us in the SEC standings are losing. It's opening a path for us to get the league title but we're going to need a monumental effort these next 3 games to even put ourselves in that conversation. But the first step is winning tonight.

Reactions: UKAlum84
I know one thing if they do happen too win the cal nut huggers will be out in full force after the game sickening
I'm convinced these "nut huggers" are no longer hugging Cal's nuts. The few I know of that are still posting aren't as nut-huggy as usual. Someone posted a list of who they perceived as resident "nut huggers" and it wasn't very long. Not surprising as even Funchester's comments section, which has been known for a while as a rainbow fluffing area, is pretty much full of people complaining about Cal.

You just don't have a team like this and lose 3 in a row at home for the first time ever.

Most important game for us to this point in the year. Other teams ahead of us in the SEC standings are losing. It's opening a path for us to get the league title but we're going to need a monumental effort these next 3 games to even put ourselves in that conversation. But the first step is winning tonight.
Cal is the coach. You are asking a lot for Calipari coached team.

I don't feel so confident Bruce Pearl much like Rick Barnes always has his team up for Kentucky.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT