ADVERTISEMENT

UK Will Win Tonight - who’s with me

If south Carolina could not defend auburn at home how in the hell is this team going to defend them I don't see it south Carolina ripped cal a new arse hole with their defense and this team won't play defense hopefully auburn lays a egg only chance we have our nba team better score 110 to win
Do you see how now?

Reactions: 59coop
I’m gonna tell you the truth, my son who I’ve talked about a million times on here doesn’t even want to watch this game tonight because of the sense of impending doom.

We’re going to hibachi and bowling tonight during the game. I’m going to keep track of the score on my phone and we’re only watching if it goes our direction. We usually always plan our days around Kentucky games but not today. That’s how confident we are.
Bad move dude.

Reactions: Sejonesy
I am guessing the same posts were made before the Kansas, Tennessee and Gonzaga games by people and since those were wrong those posts just slipped out of the ether but since this one was true people will credit it.

My son woke up this morning and told me he had a dream Cats win tonight, 88-84.

We will win.

My som only had one other dream about Cats. Tennessee at Tennessee last season.

Gotta mean something. I’m so desperate for this win, I’m going with it.

Let’s go.
Your son is a legend. Get that little dude anything he wants. Need more predictions and good luck!! Awesome call dude.

I am guessing the same posts were made before the Kansas, Tennessee and Gonzaga games by people and since those were wrong those posts just slipped out of the ether but since this one was true people will credit it.
Don’t recall any off the top besides maybe Butters being silly.

We will win.

Let’s go.
Don't know if you really believed it or just hoped but either way I'm really glad you nailed it. Great call!

Bad move dude.
Wasn’t a bad move at all! We went to hibachi and came home and just had a blast watching the game on DVR. Both our hands are sore from the amount of ridiculously hard high fives exchanged. And now we’re watching Rocky III. Everything about this felt like a good move 🍻

• Love
Reactions: Fox2monk
Go Cats!

Let’s send the au fans home early

Let’s show our mental and physical growth

Cats 80-71
Yeah I said it. Knew it. Team is coming together. Tough team to beat going forward and still plenty of room to improve.

Lots of Rafters showing not much bball iq in this thread.

Yeah I said it. Knew it. Team is coming together. Tough team to beat going forward and still plenty of room to improve.

Everyone here knows we have a lot of talent and can score with anyone. We hadn’t shown much defense at all this year. If this keeps up then we can do what we should have been doing all year.

Reactions: chroix

We will win.

Let’s go.
From now on feed them ambien until you get the result we want.

Reactions: BlueWorldOrder74
I’m gonna tell you the truth, my son who I’ve talked about a million times on here doesn’t even want to watch this game tonight because of the sense of impending doom.

We’re going to hibachi and bowling tonight during the game. I’m going to keep track of the score on my phone and we’re only watching if it goes our direction. We usually always plan our days around Kentucky games but not today. That’s how confident we are.
UPDATE: We went to hibachi but skipped the bowling and got home at halftime. What a night :D

Put our chances 10% at best. Never would’ve dreamed that we would dominate from the tip at their place. Great win for the guys and much to build on. The confidence from the defensive effort could be one of those things that really gets them going.

Reactions: saxonburgcat
Yeah, the OP really put a lot on the line writing that prediction. Credibility etc. a big sacrifice..

🙄
Was a moment with my son. So to me it was important. Sorry it rubbed you the wrong way captain booger.

Edit - why don’t you go ahead and put me on ignore just in case I type something else that offends you so much. Probably safer that way.

• Haha
Reactions: CaptainBoogerBuns

Two good defensive efforts in a row. It was looking bleak after Gonzaga. I didn't think we had it in us but I'm happy to be wrong. The players' confidence has to be through the roof after last night. It's been a while since we've had a feel good win like that so a lot of the doubters fears were warranted. Mine included. Hopefully we can keep this up. Play like we did last night and we can make a run for sure. It's all about effort.

Reactions: Kybluedude
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT