ADVERTISEMENT

UK Will Win Tonight - who’s with me

I like UK to be competitive today but you look at the FTA disparity down recently there and can't be tremendously pumped up. lol

I’m gonna tell you the truth, my son who I’ve talked about a million times on here doesn’t even want to watch this game tonight because of the sense of impending doom.

We’re going to hibachi and bowling tonight during the game. I’m going to keep track of the score on my phone and we’re only watching if it goes our direction. We usually always plan our days around Kentucky games but not today. That’s how confident we are.

This is about the time we win some tough gsmes ....... then wheels fall off in tourney recently at least. Win next 3 and energy comes back.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
Maybe Couch will get tossed early...it's happened before...

i

I hate to even admit that my son and I aren't watching the game live tonight, totally goes against who we are as Cats fans. I asked him last night and he said "I don't want to watch it." I understood where he was coming from but it made my heart hurt a bit.

Maybe Couch will get tossed early...it's happened before...

i
It’s been a while, he should get tossed for this one. Pull a Ric Flair and walk out to half court, throw the jacket off, and drop the elbow on it. Cats then go on to win by 15+

Reactions: CatPhight
Have to jump on them early and have their fans checkout. The only way to win. That and if Cal gets kicked out.

Could we stun Auburn like we did to Kansas when we went into Phog Allen and beat their asses in a few years ago? No

This team doesn't have that dude on it

Reactions: Fox2monk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT