ADVERTISEMENT

******Bama vs UK Official Game Thread...Dedicated to CINDOG******

Cats playing well on offense except for the occasional forced wild shots from Hagans and Maxey. Defense has been so-so, but refs are letting them play.

Bills criticizing UK for all the mid range shots even though we’re hitting most of them is comical.

Reactions: ubtrapper
I think Cal has figured out a nice offense for this group now. The break helped us a lot. Just stop the turnovers and get back to better defense.

This is the best shooting I have seen all year from Kentucky.

They are hitting the mid range jumper over and over and over again also stroking the 3 ball amazingly.

4/5 from 3 but more amazing is what they are shooting mid range the 15-18 footers have to be over 50%.

Bama has 37 shots to our 27 and yet we lead by 9. We clean up the boards on defensive end and we clean up the awful turnovers and this is a 20+ lead.

Richards and EJ making jump shots is what is most amazing this isn't just the guards knocking them down I have seen at least 4 between Richards and EJ.

Hagans with another unforced turnover and leads to a three.

stupid as hell and ridiculous. Should have been an 11 point lead.

5 point lead by being dumb.

Kahlil Whitney has made himself unplayable. I really want the kid to be a player, but he seems like he does not get it at all. Hunts his shot but can’t shoot. Turns it over and jogs back on D.

Hagans misses a pass back to wide open quickley, drives, turns it over and it leads to a Alabama three... so frustrating.

Reactions: JFCats22
We keep touching the rebounds, blocking shots and they keep falling to Bama. We’re up 20 if we’re getting the loose balls.

ADVERTISEMENT