ADVERTISEMENT

******Bama vs UK Official Game Thread...Dedicated to CINDOG******

Alabama is really not playing very well and we’ve given them probably 10-12 points just by not being smart. We should be up 15 but keep getting in our own way with turnovers and too many guys jumping for blocks

Reactions: ubtrapper
Bama much quicker. This is going to be a struggle. Cats need to take care of the ball better

Reactions: Fox2monk
Terrible rebounding, terrible awareness of cutters, and bad defense on drives so far. As poorly as they have shot the 3, we needed to get a lead.

Not defending pick and roll been a problem for us all year. ALA driving and dishing. We are getting caught on double/triple teaming.... got to stay home.

Reactions: Fox2monk
The drop off between our primary five players and when the bench gets run is no bueno

Troubling that Kentucky is only up 3 when they are shooting 55% from the field and Bama is shooting 33%.
9 Off boards for Bama, 7 Kentucky turnovers have led to Bama having 12 more shots.
Bama 30 to Kentucky 18 shots

Reactions: JFCats22
Out rebounded by 3 and 4 more turnovers are killing us. That's 7 possessions.

Has Whitney ever not shot the first time he touches the ball?
He is definitely going to get he is that’s for sure. I agree with Cal. If Whitney just rebounded, played great defense, lob dunks etc. he would be great. Taking Corner three-pointers is not his shot, but it’s easy that’s why he does it. It’s harder to do that other stuff.

I mean they missed one on Bama but it’s not like the travel calls on us we’re bad. They were obvious travels

Its like offensive holding in football.. you can find it everytime if you look for it.

Just odd to me that three different 5-star players, are having trouble doing something that's learned in the 7th grade.

Bama not even playing well and UK shooting as well as they possibly can.

2 point game, UK should be a little concerned. If Bama starts hitting threes this will be a battle.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT