ADVERTISEMENT

******Bama vs UK Official Game Thread...Dedicated to CINDOG******

I’m not even sure that was a foul on Richards that they keep crying about. Offensive player for Bama dove into Richards a little bit. Those should be no calls, imo.

Like Cal says...whatever your gonna call just make it consistent.

Reactions: Aike
Like Cal says...whatever your gonna call just make it consistent.

Truth is, at that point in the game you’ve to make shots. Like Quickley did.

Doesn’t bother me at all when they let ticky-tack stuff go. You could call a foul like that on every possession if you wanted to.

Reactions: BassProCat
I’m not even sure that was a foul on Richards that they keep crying about. Offensive player for Bama dove into Richards a little bit. Those should be no calls, imo.

The rule book needs to be simplified. I had a few issues with the refs today, but all-in-all it was refreshing how much they swallowed their whistle.

The NBA isn’t the most popular subject on this board but the fact is it’s a far superior product. Obviously having great players is a big reason why but the way the game is called plays a large part as well.

Reactions: Aike and BassProCat
Interesting how several posters swear up and down to be UK fans but the second we win they are gone til the next game yet when we lose they are here from the minute we lose until we play again.

Interesting how several posters swear up and down to be UK fans but the second we win they are gone til the next game yet when we lose they are here from the minute we lose until we play again.
Winning cures a lot of bad vibes. Myself, I played golf today and dvr'd the game, just got thru watching it. Anything else you want to whine about?

No, they don't and our offense is always the cause if that.

We labor to score because the design is so predictable and is just based on our guards beating their man off the bounce.

We got lucky our 3 point shooting was on today. The turnovers and poor rebounding was awful.

I love our defense though. I just wish defense is what wins championships. That's not the case anymore. You have to be an elite offensive team in today's game, Cal's system is outdated and easy to defend.
When we got Nick and EJ shooting jumpers all game, we will struggle. Although EJ hit a couple yippeee.
But our offense is still putrid.

Reactions: kyjeff1
ADVERTISEMENT