ADVERTISEMENT

POLITICAL THREAD

Violent murders are committed every day in this country by Christians. And they're prosecuted with the force of law because they've impinged upon someone else's constitutional rights. Just like Muslims are when they commit crimes. We are all equal under the law in our secular society. Like I said, no Bibles or Qurans in government and no chopping the heads off infidels. No matter whether it's Muslim or Christian zealots doing the chopping.
Surely you understand the distinction between violence by people who happen to be Christain, and violence carried out under the banner of Christianity. And of course, you do but you are inherently dishonest in your bid to compare apples to oranges. But let's pretend that 911 or the Oct 7th was carried out by a sect of Amish or (gasp) Pentecostals. Of course, Christians have done some bad things, like Jim Jones etc. But Christians clearly reject such evil, much less celebrate their martyrdom. The Koran calls for infidels to be slaughtered. They are badly in need of a reformation and clearly intolerant of other religions. But see you want to PRETEND that all religions are the same in order to make your dishonest argument. I have a huge Buddhist temple in my neighborhood. This Agnostic feels pretty safe in the assumption that they aren't going to try to behead me anytime soon.
Beyond that you are deflecting from your original statement where I believe you were inferring that somehow Islam is no problem because a set of manmade charter of laws written on paper will stop them. Clearly the sept 11th hijackers weren't too worried about the Constitution, now were they? Only ONE religion wants theocracy and are brazenly open about it, but in your anti-religious zeal you PRETEND otherwise in order to castigate all religions, Charlie. But hey keep importing enough backwards Islamicists and maybe you will get that religious war you are craving in order to abolish all religion. Btw, and of course you know this, but that U.S. Constitution and Declaration of Independence was written by mostly Christians with a few Deists thrown in for good measure. And makes it rather clear that those rights derive not from men, but divine providence. Also, if you ever feel so inclined look carefully at the declaration of Independence signatures. Almost all seem to purposefully integrate the ichthus into their signatures at various points.

CI Wrestling Thread #56

Thought Bad Blood was fairly mediocre. HIAC was great and worth remembering though. They knew where the lines were and didn't do anything for extreme shock value as if they were in a Hostel or Saw movie. Fans afterward didn't need to say "I never want to see something like that ever again." We got Rock back and KO finally turned but the rest? Meh.

MVP's tweet about racism I guess got a journalist to ask Triple H about the lack of specifically black men on the show. I just don't like those gotcha questions and it's weird to focus only on one specific group like that. Jade and Bianca are stars, Naomi recently got a win over Stratton, Woods has an IC title match tomorrow night, Crews is starting to appear again, Street Profits put on a clinic Fri night, Truth was all over Raw in 2023 and some of 2024, and there's incredible black athletes in NXT. About 70% of the roster could probably be booked better, that's not a black thing, or anti-black thing. Hell, Stratton has been booked horribly as a lackey. Guess Trips hates white blondes with big, fake cans.
I’ll just leave it at this, it’s been a discussion in the black community for far longer than dating back to those MVP comments and that whole “I don’t see color” comments last night only made things worse.

Dook's Flagg 'hesitant' in debut

We had the number 1 recruit last year and you see how that turned out. He could be flipping burgers somewhere for all I know. Our recruit from KY kicked all their arses and counting his money as a Lottery Pick in the NBA right now. You never know what translates from High School to College these days. I like CMP and my team. We know we got kids that can produce in College.

Go Cats!!

Jon Sumrall Watch

Maybe a year, ago, I saw an average for coordinators that was above two, but below three years. Eddie Gran was here for four.

Curry had I think 4 or 5 in his seven years.
I know gran was here 4 but I don't believe any others were here more then 3 and I think that was Neal Brown ,then in no particular order he has Shannon Dawson 1,Scankarello 1 ,liam 1 and 1 ,GRAN 4 ,Brown 3 maybe 2 . That's a whole lot of turnover considering Brown and Gran was half of his tenure.

UT Player attacks a fan

So, I can't tell for certain, but it looks like, as another poster alluded, that the male who was violently pushed down, may have been a Vanderbilt cheerleader. How does your position change if the victim was, in fact, a Vanderbilt cheerleader who has every right to be on the field?

If the entire premise for your defense of the player is that the victim of the assault and battery had no right to be on the field, the cheerleader has a case. Click.

What the hell was a Vandy cheerleader doing at the UT-Arkansas game?

Scouting future opponent UT?

Lol I'm assuming you meant Arkansas.
  • Haha
Reactions: Blue-ish

UT Player attacks a fan

Lol. If the car goes out of the way to hit the walker. It’s on the car…..
Just like the player here.
But die on that hill
No hill to die on here. Favs don’t belong on the field and assume all risk by going where they don’t belong. I don’t budge on my opinion on this. Especially if you choose to not only get on the field but also run directly through the losing team trying to leave the field on your way there. Something really bad is going to happen one day. Fans and players are separated for a reason.

POLITICAL THREAD

I also put tools in my hand and did things with them - and i am horribly not-handy

I Should clarify that initially - I somehow "locked myself in my parents old bedroom & couldn't get out for a solid 45 minutes....

So - the tools we're used to remove the inner doorknob

((After I had to tear open the window screen to escape said bedroom))

Also called 2 ppl for advice during that trying period AND had my niece working on the outside of the door while i held off mounting shame and a slight sprinkle of panic

BUT - i fixed that shit with TOOLS when all was said & done

Hey - first world problems amirite?

PS - Louisville choking against the Methodists - HAHAHJAHAHAHAHJAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAJAHOOOOOOOOOOBOY

Damn son - and those blingy gold colors they added - wtf?
Ok I’m calling shenanigans here. Your parents bedroom locked from outside the room?

UT Player attacks a fan

Only if you tell the whole story. If a fan runs onto the field where THEY DO NOT BELONG (you know the SEC fines universities for this) and they get crushed by a player who is where he belongs, no sympathy from me. Buying a ticket to the game does not give you access to the field.
So, I can't tell for certain, but it looks like, as another poster alluded, that the male who was violently pushed down, may have been a EDITED: Arkansas cheerleader. How does your position change if the victim was, in fact, a cheerleader who has every right to be on the field?

If the entire premise for your defense of the player is that the victim of the assault and battery had no right to be on the field, the cheerleader has a case. Click.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT