ADVERTISEMENT

When exactly were you done with Cow?

If I’m being honest St Pete because I wasted the time and money to be there with my son. He was so disappointed, same look on his face Thursday night. Then the sting goes away and the used car salesman goes to work to reel you back in. I told myself and anyone who asks this was it. Once and for all after watching a good team with a chance at greatness once again look like a glorified AAU team I am done.

What Cal should do IMO

IF he would have a news conference he would come out and say the same old things. "we are young" and make other excuses and blame everyone else but him. It is time for him to leave as he is not the coach he used to be. Can't wait for the day his gone.
Cow never was a good coach he had some good assistants he was just the Clown that like to run his mouth
Reactions: Wildcatjedi

When exactly were you done with Cow?

Why are you “proud”? Because you truly believe it makes you look like you are smarter than all the other fans who were a bit more patient?

(This is a rhetorical question…)
Probably because to a lot of us, it was obvious that Cal was on a downward trend.

And we aren’t quite sure how others weren’t picking up on it.

I know I’m proud of my basketball knowledge. I use realism over blind hope.
  • Love
Reactions: CROCAT

Cal was never going to leave UK for UCLA

I'm honestly more upset with Mitch Barnhart than I am John Calipari with this whole mess (and that's saying something). Cal was never going to leave Kentucky for freaking UCLA. Barnhart had leverage, he had the ability to come up with a deal that was more UK friendly. Instead, he got duped by a con artist like some 50 year woman on facebook.

Barnhart is the true culprit for this disaster IMO

Only way I watch a game next year

1. Cal is gone

Or

2. Reed miraculously comes back

Reed is a once in a generation Kentucky player, not just because of ability, but lineage, bleeding blue, etc. So if that kid came back, I would continue to support him.

Get a new coach, I’m all in.

Otherwise, I am done. Can’t fully express all the ways I loathe Cal at this point.

I could handle him being a bad coach. A bad coach with some humility, who brought in good kids but choked too much. I wouldn’t like it, but I could handle it.

I can no longer deal with the arrogance and condescension. It’s unhealthy.

After the Oakland game, I've had enough with the Cal system. I'll just follow the scores on ESPN from now on. Until Cal is gone, I'm not investing any more time.

I can handle losing, even though that should not happen much here, but what hurts me even worse than that is...

Those great wins stopped happening almost a decade ago.

Glad to see you're finally waking up even though the alarm clock went off a half-decade ago.

I was late to the party and am not ashamed of it. I had faith in this team and cannot believe what in the hell has happened to John Calipari.

In retrospect I think the Evansville game is where I should have woken up. Sure, there were some things vs Auburn in EE or the failure to capitalize on an open bracket in '18, but that was easier to stomach/write off.

Cal really (rightfully) pissed off the fanbase when he constantly dissed reed. He was pissed because fans liked reed more than DJ. Ironic because it wasn't just because he was from ky and a legacy - he was clearly also much better.

Those statements were way, way, way out of line and egregiously bad.
This it comes down to ego. Cal prefers certain players over others (the ones he puts in the dog house.) when the dog plays better than his favorite (ESPECIALLY when they dog is a fan favorite) his ego can’t handle it. He’s a fat loser with an ego of glass.

How could you not watch out of simple curiosity?
No matter how mad you are it's hard to just flip a switch and be oblivious to UK basketball.
Makes no sense to not watch and then go online to check the score/boxscore.
April to September is a sports wasteland for me so Im pumped for football on Labor Day weekend and by the time Nov rolls around I'm ready for basketball.
Idk what would have to happen for me not to be front and center for the Champions Classic vs Duke.
Spending big money on tickets and travel I can agree with.
I have other things to do.

I used to watch every Braves game. Now I only tune in during the postseason.

Used to watch every Laker game, but the NBA has become an abomination. I will watch every now and then, but mostly because of AD.

Kentucky Basketball is by far my favorite. Have lived, slept, and breathed it for over 40 years.

Between the whiny, narcissistic bully of a coach, the gambling focus and crooked refs, I no longer enjoy myself.

I enjoyed Rob/Reed/Reeves this year. Cal destroyed that.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT