ADVERTISEMENT

Big Upsets - what it means

Yeah, with 100k+ per game, with 7 home games that 7m+ to buy kids. I remember when NIL wasn't suppose to be school funded. Expect the Vols to be near the top of the talent trees, they will add another "talent tax" as needed to assure that. It remains to be seen if that buys a brain.
Except TN better win. People don't become billionaires by pissing away their money, they want something in return and here they want wins. Chumlee's played 2 decent teams and has had 2 poor offensive showings, pretty disappointing for an offensive genius. Could we be seeing what we've discussed here previously? As Chumlee's career advanced at past stops he began to struggle? Still at the head of the line at the buffet of course.

POLITICAL THREAD

It's not apartheid. And there wuold be no need for military if ppl stopped living like savages...its really that simple.

But here's another question to ponder. Isn't Israel what you want? Meaning you go on and on about all these other races and how their victims of racism, not allowed self determination, were forced onto slavery, treated less than, etc. That was the jews. And they were given everything as you want. So either it's human nature, or you're claiming no...for Palestinians, black people, etc it would be different. If you believe the latter...thats what, indeed, makes you an anti semite.

Collateral damage is the awful side effect of war...Israel minimizes it more than anywhere else. They could kill a million terrorists but if one civilian gets injured that's your entire focus. The entire worlds borders are man made, there have been battles for different races and religions just the same ad there gave been battles between ppl of the same. Its been this way since the beginning of time...everyone else moved on and lives civilized. There could be a 2nd Dubai sitting on the Gaza strip....why isn't there?

It's not apartheid, Arabs live in Israel, it's not genocide, the population of Gaza continues to grow. They are savage ppl who don't want to be governed by anything but terrorists and have shown zero desire to be led by anything else.
What is the West Bank? The Golan Heights? You don't answer.

Big Upsets - what it means

1. I think the gap between sec/big10 and rest of. College is growing. Even UK is hammering non conference teams that we usually do not

2. I think the gap between bottom of sec to mid to top is shrinking….teams like Ky have less holes then in past Guys like Lb Raynor, Tackle Mincey, Lb Dumas Johnson, Waller CB ../not to mention Brock at Qb

In past we’d play Morgan Newton, Wolbaugh at tackle, Mat Elam dline, etc not to mention some serious drop off in depth. Today those holes are much less and able to bridge the gap better vs top teams
I’d love to know what Vanderbilt’s payroll is compared to other SEC schools. They have zero football tradition but tons of rich alumni. Same with Indiana. They have almost zero football tradition but they do have Marc Cuban.
Reactions: The-Hack

UT Player attacks a fan

According to some on this thread, they're OK with football players assaulting people after they lose a game. Nice
Only if you tell the whole story. If a fan runs onto the field where THEY DO NOT BELONG (you know the SEC fines universities for this) and they get crushed by a player who is where he belongs, no sympathy from me. Buying a ticket to the game does not give you access to the field.
Reactions: Blue-ish
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT