ADVERTISEMENT

POLITICAL THREAD

Something I've noticed about this years political ads. All on the Dem/lib side. Maybe a law has changed? Maybe I'm noticing it now but it's been this way. Seems that 'anti' ads use to be...when you were making a point about your opponent, and mentioned what they were going to do, etc, that in small print on the screen (normally just under larger print of the point you're making) would be a reference to a media article or the legislative number of a bill that had been introduced. In the Dem/lib ads in Pennsylvania against McCormick (R) they make charge after charge (prices will go up because he wants to do...fill in the blank and so forth) with no reference at all of what/when he MAY have said it.

This morning I'm seeing a bunch of new Harris ads just like it. Little snippets from her campaign speeches (I guess although some look to be staged speeches) saying that Trump will increase taxes, raise taxes on American families by $3900 a year, and a bunch of other claims. But absolutely no references at all of what/when he said it. Just pure lies.
Propaganda machine at work.

POLITICAL THREAD

Something I've noticed about this years political ads. All on the Dem/lib side. Maybe a law has changed? Maybe I'm noticing it now but it's been this way. Seems that 'anti' ads use to be...when you were making a point about your opponent, and mentioned what they were going to do, etc, that in small print on the screen (normally just under larger print of the point you're making) would be a reference to a media article or the legislative number of a bill that had been introduced. In the Dem/lib ads in Pennsylvania against McCormick (R) they make charge after charge (prices will go up because he wants to do...fill in the blank and so forth) with no reference at all of what/when he MAY have said it.

This morning I'm seeing a bunch of new Harris ads just like it. Little snippets from her campaign speeches (I guess although some look to be staged speeches) saying that Trump will increase taxes, raise taxes on American families by $3900 a year, and a bunch of other claims. But absolutely no references at all of what/when he said it. Just pure lies.

They wouldn't tell the truth for nothin!!

POLITICAL THREAD

Composite tallent ranking

These composite rankings have Clemson at #5, Florida #12 and god awful Arkansas #26. I wouldn’t put any faith in their numbers
Their numbers are the recruiting rankings. While there are some odd balls and it's not an exact science, it is no coincidence that this weeks AP poll has:

1. UGA - 2nd in rankings
2. OSU - 3rd in rankings
3. Texas - 4th in rankings
4. Alabama - 1st in rankings
5. Notre Dame - 10th in rankings
6. Ole Miss - 20th in rankings
7. Oregon - 6th in rankings
8. Penn State - 11th in rankings
9. Missouri - 19th in rankings
10. Michigan - 16th in rankings

Not one team ranked in the AP top 10 doesn't have top 20 talent according to HS rankings. For the most part, it's about the Jimmy's and Joe's.

CI Wrestling Thread #56

I don't know why but Ilja Dragunov is one of those skip on by guys. He just does nothing for me from an entertainment value standpoint.

I would say it’s all about his ring work, but they haven’t let him do his full thing on the main roster yet.

The language barrier will make it to where he’s a never top charisma guy because his accent is very thick.

His matches with Gunther in NXT were outstanding.

POLITICAL THREAD

Let me ask you this, What is wrong with being a "nationalist". notice I didn't precede the word with "white" What is wrong with simply wanting America first policies, Americans being taken care of and protected first by our policies and agendas? Being defenders of our Founding principles. What is wrong with wanting America to remain the most powerful nation in the world?

The term "white Nationalist" was another term concocted by the left to paint anyone with an America First agenda alongside white supremacists in an effort to demean a broader portion of a political base.

True "Nationalists", don't want their country invaded and overrun by anyone and everyone who just thinks it's ok to storm our border illegally. No other country on the planet allows for that. We can still be nationalist and celebrate our diversity and be accepting of those who want to migrate here LEGALLY and PROPERLY and who want to assimilate, be productive members of society and live their dreams of prosperity by fighting for American values afforded them. Just because someone harbors America first values and happens to have white skin, doesn't make them a White Supremacist.
2367a2c9-7922-459b-b1be-56442dc1d6e8-AP20262667592641.jpg
Reactions: Stan the caddy
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT