ADVERTISEMENT

Tuesday CBB games on TV

Yeah but metrics can be tricky subject. Sometimes the eye test has to come into play? Would you put anybody over them. The only one that has an Argument is Houston. Purdue would get exposed.
I think matchups matter. There are teams outside Purdue, Houston and Arizona I believe would beat UCONN on a neutral floor. The eye test only guys so far, especially if you've only watched a few games. I trust metrics over the eye test if I haven't seen enough actual game play. UCONN I truly believe will lose by the sweet 16. I even posted earlier today they'd lose to Creighton. Metrics I use had Creighton at home 63% to win. Even ESPN had Creighton 58% to win.

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
Likely that Purdue jumps UCONN once this game is added. That's only one metric in Kenpom. UCONN ranks between 2 and 6 in the metrics.

Sure. Honestly the teams are so close it's just a matter of opinion on exactly who is better at that point.

I have no idea who is winning the title but I'd take those four plus Alabama, Auburn, UT and maybe Iowa St at least currently and I would bet anyone the title is coming from one of those eight.

It's that whole 6-8 team thing again. You never know who is going to win but you can be reasonably confident the title is coming from one of them. Definitely could be Purdue, definitely could be Houston, definitely could be a Uconn repeat.

I think matchups matter. There are teams outside Purdue, Houston and Arizona I believe would beat UCONN on a neutral floor. The eye test only guys so far, especially if you've only watched a few games. I trust metrics over the eye test if I haven't seen enough actual game play. UCONN I truly believe will lose by the sweet 16. I even posted earlier today they'd lose to Creighton. Metrics I use had Creighton at home 63% to win. Even ESPN had Creighton 58% to win.
To beat UConn you have to have a big guy who can match or even beat clignan, creighton has that, not a lot of team do. But like you said matchups do matter, if UConn gets paired with a 8 or9 seed or 4 or 5 on the sweet 16 that has a good big and some shooters UConn could be in trouble

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT