ADVERTISEMENT

Tuesday CBB games on TV

Given that we are #17 and jockeying with #15 Creighton for seeding. I want them to lose. However, I'd like to see BYU beat Baylor to knock them down a few pegs. Most of the AP teams ahead of us play tomorrow - #8 Duke @Miami, #12 Illinois @PSU, #13 Bama v. Florida, #16 Dayton @ a good GM team.

For SEC standings, nothing could be better tonight than Missouri taking down Tennessee.

Reactions: Smashcat
I pay $1.99 a month for Peacock. I don't get the issue. It has some good programming too, other than sports.
yea $1.99 now but think of the NFL model - NFL Network game on Thursday night, other Thursday night games on prime, Monday night game on ESPN, a playoff game on Peacock.

thank god for IPTV

Reactions: The_Answer1313
Given that we are #17 and jockeying with #15 Creighton for seeding. I want them to lose. However, I'd like to see BYU beat Baylor to knock them down a few pegs. Most of the AP teams ahead of us play tomorrow - #8 Duke @Miami, #12 Illinois @PSU, #13 Bama v. Florida, #16 Dayton @ a good GM team.

For SEC standings, nothing could be better tonight than Missouri taking down Tennessee.
Missouri leading UT 27-24 late first half.

I hope they get blown out. So tired of the Izzo late season BS. Mich St actually got ranking votes this week!!!!
MSU does the same thing every year now, they get 8-10 losses they go on a run to go get to like 20-11. They win a game at the big 10 tourney. They end up being a 6 or 7 seed, end up making the second weekend somehow and then lose in the sweet 16

Reactions: TheDude73
Did anyone know Keion Brooks is avg 21.2 PPG 6.8 RPG while shooting 50% from the field.

Wheeler avg 15.3 PPG 5.9 APG shooting 45% from the field

Did anyone know Keion Brooks is avg 21.2 PPG 6.8 RPG while shooting 50% from the field.

Wheeler avg 15.3 PPG 5.9 APG shooting 45% from the field

And 24% from 3 and 65% from line for the circus midget clown. Washington may not even make the NIT.

yea $1.99 now but think of the NFL model - NFL Network game on Thursday night, other Thursday night games on prime, Monday night game on ESPN, a playoff game on Peacock.

thank god for IPTV

This.

Sure 1.99 is cheap. But all those streaming services add up and I can get them all for 5 bucks a month through IPTV lol

Hell I could get 20 points a game if I shot every time to. Knecht shoots the damn ball every time he touches

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT