ADVERTISEMENT

3/6/2024 games thread

May 4, 2015
Charleston, SC
Usually there’s one on here, and I didn’t see one. Some really good games on today

4 Tennessee @ 14 South Carolina
2 UConn @ 8 Marquette
20 Brigham Young @ 6 Iowa State

Tenn-USC is making for a great game.
1 Houston is currently down by 5 early to unranked Central Florida.

Gosh I absolutely love this time of year.

I’ll cringe but if UT is a 1 seed or a 2 seed in any region other than UCONn I likely will have them in the FF.

Ah that’s right. Was the year before. My bad.

They haven't won it since 2018. I believe. Not picking at u but auburn one in 2022.

To be fair we haven't won 6 of 7 years so I get it all running together. It's ridiculous for UK to have 1 out of 7 seasons n 1st.

Reactions: bbncal02
Watching Villanova and when they are not good they still scare me.
PTSD man
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Reaction GIF

MD, how would you rate this years UT squad to last? Better overall? (I’m sure the physical play hasn’t dropped off any.)
Knecht makes them more dangerous. I don’t think they are as good defensively, but overall they are an improved team from last year. I still suspect Barnes will choke somewhere around the Sweet 16.

They haven't won it since 2018. I believe. Not picking at u but auburn one in 2022.

To be fair we haven't won 6 of 7 years so I get it all running together. It's ridiculous for UK to have 1 out of 7 seasons n 1st.
Ugh my bad. I just can’t keep that crap together for regular seasons stuff.

Either way. It ain’t us and that irks me.

41 points with 6 minutes left when you had a chance to win an SEC title. South Carolina is a pretender. Yes I know they beat us.

How does it help us in the SEC?

If we win out and South Carolina loses @ Miss State on Saturday (which them losing is extremely possible if not likely), then we pass them in the standings and wouldn't be the 4 seed anymore, we'd be the 2 or 3 seed.

Knecht makes them more dangerous. I don’t think they are as good defensively, but overall they are an improved team from last year. I still suspect Barnes will choke somewhere around the Sweet 16.
That will be one round farther than Cal can make it

We’re rolling right now. Save the negative Nancy stuff for later

I totally agree. That poster's shtick is exhausting. Hard to tell if he's a fan of Kentucky or just a hater of Cal. He is borderline clinically obsessive at this point.

Last edited:
Reactions: FiveStarCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT