ADVERTISEMENT

Shane Battier.... or Cpt.

Blueaz

All-American
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2009
Phoenix
Obvious? (paraphrasing) If Ky beats WVU; they have a great chance at going undefeated.
Did he go to night school at UNC?
This post was edited on 3/24 3:44 PM by Blueaz

Since he's picked WVU to beat us sounds like he's already trying to back out slowly. That said, he's about as impressive as a pet rock.

Originally posted by Blueaz:
Nah -- from time to time he just gets on a kick where he tries to divine the future by deciphering the ridges in his skull instead of reading tea leaves like everybody else...

shane%20battier2_zps5y8jn9iv.jpg

Dude is a phrenologist's wet dream.

I'm not a believer in an ESPN bias but there is absolutely no way Shane Battier gets that job if he didn't graduate from Duke. He is terrible. He seems like a nice guy but he offers very little insight and every time I listen to him I get bored. Maybe he'll get better but it's not like ESPN couldn't find a better option than him that does not need months and months of seasoning before he's ready.

This post was edited on 3/24 5:00 PM by FiveStarCat

Seems like a good dude, horrid analyst. I will say this, picking WV has gotten him a lot of facetime on the networks

Originally posted by Blueaz:

Obvious? (paraphrasing) If Ky beats WVU; they have a great chance at going undefeated.
This post was edited on 3/24 3:44 PM by Blueaz
We need to cool it. Battier thinks WVU could upset, but if we win on Thursday he clearly doesn't feel too strongly about everyone else's chances. To me, this says that Battier thinks highly of WVU's chances to upet, based on their style of play.. a style that no other team seems to have (WSU to extent, maybe?).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT