ADVERTISEMENT

Message from Cal to "crazy" fans:

Mike-McD

Junior
Aug 3, 2022
Next time you want to spend money on a billboard, just light it on fire instead.

Cal has signaled BBN that the Big Z Experiment is OVER.

It's so OBVIOUS that Z embarrassed Cal by hitting 5-7 threes this year while being told to plant himself like a tree in the paint.

He disobeyed and he's being punished. Severely.

He'll never see a minute of play in a UK uniform again unless all our bigs get leprosy, gout, and ebola.

Not a chance he comes back next year. Why would he? After being treated the way he has, he has to have learned his lesson about Cal.

Why did Cal even recruit him in the first place? He must have seen his three point ability on video. I have.

And don't give me that crap about his defense. He scores 3 and gives up 2. Not to mention blocks shots and rebounds. I've seen other guys on the team play worse defense and still play tons of minutes.

Anybody else seen what K.A.T. is doing in the NBA? Did he even shoot a three in college? No. Because he was told in no uncertain terms not to. Big Z is a rebel and he is going to pay the price. How dare you shoot and make a high percentage of threes. Don't you know that 7 footers can't do that?

Big Z Career Stats​

See All
STATS
2023-24

GPMINFG%3P%FT%REBASTBLKSTLPFTOPTS

Last edited:
Next time you want to spend money on a billboard, just light it on fire instead.

It's so OBVIOUS that Z embarrassed Cal by hitting 5-7 threes this year while being told to plant himself like a tree in the paint.

He'll never see a minute of play in a UK uniform again unless all our bigs get leprosy, gout, and ebola.

Not a chance he comes back next year. Why would he? After being treated the way he has, he has to have learned his lesson about Cal.

Why did Cal even recruit him in the first place? He must have seen his three point ability on video. I have.

And don't give me that crap about his defense. He scores 3 and gives up 2. Not to mention blocks shots and rebounds. I've seen other guys on the team play worse defense and still play tons of minutes.

Anybody else seen what K.A.T. is doing in the NBA? Did he even shoot a three in college? No. Because he was told in no uncertain terms not to. Big Z is a rebel and he is going to pay the price. How dare you shoot and make a high percentage of threes. Don't you know that 7 footers can't do that?

Big Z Career Stats​

See All
STATS
2023-24

what a stupid post, good lord

Sad to bury a talent like that , and yes by all means there is no bigger kiss of death at UK than being a crowd fav and showing up Cal .. as he kinda did against Ga … but I’m done , after 50 years of hard core Cats fan , until Cal is gone , I’m not watching a game
Can you imagine how Z feels ? What was it the great snake oil salesmen said “ can’t take his heart “ or some BS. He’s a liar

Big Z Career Stats​

See All
STATS
2023-24

Unless you are a traditional big, I am not sure why you would want to play for Cal as a big man.

Cal is more concerned with making sure Edwards and Bradshaw make enough strides for draft night. Z will be sitting on the bench for 40 minutes while we are bounced in March.
Z has exposed Cal more than I could ever have imagined. Cal is such a fraud ... it's about "which" kids Cal? It is sickening to have to watch it and then have to listen to him run his mouth.

I know that Z has his issues, but we don't have another big man that can't shoot the ball like him, and not on an Ugo level but can block shots and rebound. Plus, in the few minutes he has been in any game he is a better passer than any of our bigs including Mitchell.

I am still waiting for that Zone defense that Cal said they were experimenting with with Z in the middle. Another Cal b.s. We didn't need to zone Ole Miss but we sure did against the Zags.

With Tre out, why not give Z some minutes at the 4 (at least try it for a few possessions), why not try a zone if he's such a liability, and/or why don't we try something to implement his ability? Baffling that we recruited the guy but don't give him any minutes/direction to improve to be an asset we can use going forward.

Cal is more concerned with making sure Edwards and Bradshaw make enough strides for draft night. Z will be sitting on the bench for 40 minutes while we are bounced in March.

Z has exposed Cal more than I could ever have imagined. Cal is such a fraud ... it's about "which" kids Cal? It is sickening to have to watch it and then have to listen to him run his mouth.
This is EXACTLY what it boils down to with Z.

Cal has to give Bradshaw and Edwards the minutes. Even when Adou was struggling last night, Cal didn’t even look Z’s way. I will say that Bradshaw played his best game since the first Florida game and Edwards started hot, but was very pedestrian in the 2nd.

Big Z is the antithesis to what Cal seems to like in a Big. He doesn’t bang down low, he doesn’t post up, and he shoots it great from 3.

Last edited:
Big Z struggles, few fans scream "let him play through it"
Others struggle, same fans "get him out now"
Big Z struggles and Cal LECTURES FANS SAYING “he’s not ready for this yet”.

Others struggle and Cal says “ I have to let them play through it because he is somebody’s child and I can’t crush his confidence”.

There, I fixed it for you

No you didn't.

Hint;
Learn to quit watching the ball, on offense and defense, and watch what's going on elsewhere. Your knowledge of the game will improve.
You are welcome.
Get back to watching film for Vandy, Brad.

I didn’t think Klutch cared about you or Vandy, but I guess dad is still footing the bill for all your outfits and jewelry!!

What is going on with Cal and Z happens every year now but you are just to big of a mouthpiece for your dad to ever see it.

😂😂

Get back to watching film for Vandy, Brad.

I didn’t think Klutch cared about you or Vandy, but I guess dad is still footing the bill for all your outfits and jewelry!!

What is going on with Cal and Z happens every year now and you are just a mouthpiece for you dad to ever see it.

😂😂
Take my advice, or don't, that's up to you.

Have you tried testosterone injections? That may help your whinyness issues.

Mike - take a deep breath. Try some decaf.

It was just one game and Ugo played great and deserved his time as did Bradshaw who was better.

You were railing on Mitchell Vs AT and he had a much better plus minus (10) than your fav Adou in the game.

I like all of them but be objective.

All of your opinions don’t have to includes negatives on players.

Enjoy the win and the “ precious present “

Take my advice, or don't, that's up to you.

Have you tried testosterone injections? That may help your whinyness issues.
Shannon Sharpe Wow GIF by MOODMAN

I'm as fed up with Cal as anyone but this thread is a reach. There's plenty to gripe about but this ain't one IMO.

Reactions: CatsFanIL

Big Z Career Stats​

See All
STATS
2023-24

He will never be KAT. I watched him closely at the Vanderbilt game. I like him and think he may develop into a good player here but he seemed totally , I mean totally, lost on defense and, to a large extent, offense as well. I think it is a case that while he has great potential, he is a step or three behind Onyenso, Bradshaw and Mitchell.
With Mitchell out he may see a little clock but I would rather have Thiero or Burks using those minutes. If he is in, I will pull for him big, but I have no problem with him sitting behind those other guys.

Reactions: BBUK
He will never be KAT. I watched him closely at the Vanderbilt game. I like him and think he may develop into a good player here but he seemed totally , I mean totally, lost on defense and, to a large extent, offense as well. I think it is a case that while he has great potential, he is a step or three behind Onyenso, Bradshaw and Mitchell.
With Mitchell out he may see a little clock but I would rather have Thiero or Burks using those minutes. If he is in, I will pull for him big, but I have no problem with him sitting behind those other guys.
Thiero is hurt again I believe.

• Wow
Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
Sad to bury a talent like that , and yes by all means there is no bigger kiss of death at UK than being a crowd fav and showing up Cal .. as he kinda did against Ga … but I’m done , after 50 years of hard core Cats fan , until Cal is gone , I’m not watching a game
Can you imagine how Z feels ? What was it the great snake oil salesmen said “ can’t take his heart “ or some BS. He’s a liar
Old habits die hard sir. I too feel as most that this team is underachieving but defensively I think. I wrote I’m done as well with Cals approach but I know you will sneak a peak because it’s in your blood by 50 years. We just can’t help it please believe me as I’m also over 55 years a Vikings fan but until my last breath I’ll hope for a Super Bowl win. I’m hopeful Cal gets this defense prepped for the rocky toppers next game cause I grew up strattling the state line around Fulton, South Fulton and enjoy the family feuds 🤪 and if it shows improvement we can still make run to the top. Keep the faith in the kids as they put on a decent offensive show at least. Kaintuk33

Reactions: ManitouDan
Big Z struggles and Cal LECTURES FANS SAYING “he’s not ready for this yet”.

Others struggle and Cal says “ I have to let them play through it because he is somebody’s child and I can’t crush his confidence”.

There, I fixed it for you
Do you guys just intentionally ignore all of his deficencies simply because of the Georgia game? Do you intentionally ignore him missing over 4 months of practice simply because he threw a behind the back pass to an open Reeves for 3?

Ugo had 10 blocks and directly anchored the best defensive performance this team has had all season. If you're arguing he should get minutes from Bradshaw, I won't really argue against that, but we will still be worse defensively with Z in the game than with Bradshaw. We have the potential to score more, but also have the potential to give up more points too.

If he hasn't practiced, if he's continuously lost on defense, then I just don't understand this Dontaie-Allen-esque treatment he's getting. Other than it's probably coming from posters who wish nothing other than to criticize Cal, even after the team played its best complete basketball game of the season.

The OP hates Cal in a big way. All of his posts are geared for one audience, the others that hate Cal. IMO His hate for Cal overshadows his like for UK basketball. Often his posts take a weird, circuitous route all in an effort to say, I hate Cal.
OP cares about the following, in no particular order
1. Bashing on Coach Cal
2. Post/thread count
3. Bashing on Coach Cal
4. His "status" as a poster on RR
5. Bashing on Coach Cal
6. Being a gramur poleece on RR
7. Bashing on Coach Cal
8. Calling rationale fans "Cal lover boys"
9. Bashing on Coach Cal
10. Making the abolute DUMBEST false assertions towards KAT at Kentucky

Y’all, Z is not the answer to this team’s ills. He’s an offensive threat. We have plenty of offense

He’s also the worst defender on a terrible defensive team. If he scores 10 but gives up 20, you can’t play him.

Ugo has earned the right to start at that position and I’m fine with flipping a coin between Z and Bradshaw for reserve minutes.

Reactions: NociHTTP
Y’all, Z is not the answer to this team’s ills. He’s an offensive threat. We have plenty of offense

He’s also the worst defender on a terrible defensive team. If he scores 10 but gives up 20, you can’t play him.

Ugo has earned the right to start at that position and I’m fine with flipping a coin between Z and Bradshaw for reserve minutes.
To me, the question is why is Z at UK though. Clearly is he not a big man in the sense that Cal wants, and Calipari really has no idea how to play him. Perhaps Cal thought Bradshaw would be a dominant force in the interior and that would open up the 4 for Z but at any rate, he is odd man out.

Reactions: catben
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT