ADVERTISEMENT

Seven who threatened ref after Kentucky's Elite Eight loss ID'd

Exactly. You can't. You're a liar.

Take a nap grandpa. Don't hurt yourself over this.

Oh my, was that a threat?

KyBassFan to the CJ -

"Upon expressing my distaste at the thousands of threats Higgins received, I was then threatened myself, with a nap."

I'm sure your boy Tipton would love
To turn that one with you.

See, that's you. When people don't say what you like, you just make stuff up. You even called Higgins a criminal though he's been convicted of nothing. By definition he's not.

Reactions: mj2k10
See, that's you. When people don't say what you like, you just make stuff up. You even called Higgins a criminal though he's been convicted of nothing. By definition he's not.

I said in my opinion, several times. Higgins has not been convicted of anything, therefore you'd think you'd understand meaning and context. Oops, its you. Never mind.

you said I condoned the death threats.

Prove it, I've asked 3 times.

I really hope you never get on a jury.I can see you convicting someone based on another person's word.You have these 7 convicted without knowing anything.You are aware that no charges have even been filed?

Never said they were convicted. I said I hope they are punished to the fullest extent of the law. If they are found innocent, then no punishment is warranted.

Of course anyone that can read would know this so thanks for making my point.

I said in my opinion, several times. Higgins has not been convicted of anything, therefore you'd think you'd understand meaning and context. Oops, its you. Never mind.

you said I condoned the death threats.

Prove it, I've asked 3 times.

I'm confused. You can't find your own posts?

As I said, you're a liar, and I think rather delusional. There is no post where I condoned death threats.

You can't link it because it doesn't exist.

Nap time.

You mean except for the ones where you seemed to excuse them because you labeled a person a criminal.

Watch the video of Fox and Bam after that sham of a loss to UNC.

Higgins uses his position to influence outcomes and that negatively affects innocent young men.

I hate how some "fans" say it's just a game.

Look at all the hours, days, and years of hard work these coaches and players put in, and then have some lowlife POS take it away from them to reward a fraud ass team like UNC.

Higgins is a thief, pure and damn simple.

People say it's just a game, because it's just a game. Universities existed long before basketball came into being. It really is just a game.

Neither. Not my job to determine guilt or innocence. I'm just saying if they are found guilty, they should suffer the maximum penalty allowed by law.
not what i'm asking. so you don't believe anything or believe everything?

Reactions: Nubb16
I don't use social media platforms and couldn't care less to place threats.

I don't BUY any of this bs.

When I say I don't care about Higgins or his family, I mean I don't care. I don't care how they feel about it. I don't care if it scared them. I don't care if some dumbass made a call and went too far over a basketball game. I don't care.

Higgins is a criminal. Some of these things should have been considered before he became one.

Yikes

Reactions: Tannerdad
No, you only offered two options and had a planned answer for each. I don't fall into either bucket. It's rather like me asking you if you have stopped beating your wife.
Really? The answer is pretty simple. No, as I never beat my wife.

See, a nice, clear and unambiguous answer. Try it for once.

Last edited:
No, you only offered two options and had a planned answer for each. I don't fall into either bucket. It's rather like me asking you if you have stopped beating your wife.
no plan, just blowing up your point. how is questioning the truth of something wrong? based on what you just said here seems you have no problem with it. you can choose to discount something or believe it. you're saying it yourself. but some people just want to know the truth. and that's a problem?

no plan, just blowing up your point. how is questioning the truth of something wrong? based on what you just said here seems you have no problem with it. you can choose to discount something or believe it. you're saying it yourself. but some people just want to know the truth. and that's a problem?

See there you go again. I said I think that the maximum penalty is appropriate if they have caught and can convict the filth that did this. These processes are all well defined legal pursuits. Truth is a matter for religion and philosophy to debate. Guilt on the other is determined in a court room. If the guilty parties are found and convicted, I think they should suffer as much as the law allows.

See, that's not so hard. Oh, and you didn't blow up anything. You just looked foolish.

See there you go again. I said I think that the maximum penalty is appropriate if they have caught and can convict the filth that did this. These processes are all well defined legal pursuits. Truth is a matter for religion and philosophy to debate. Guilt on the other is determined in a court room. If the guilty parties are found and convicted, I think they should suffer as much as the law allows.

See, that's not so hard. Oh, and you didn't blow up anything. You just looked foolish.
what are you even talking about? i'm not talking about punishment. i'm referring to your answer about believing everything you see and read, which is when i entered the conversation. lol

who is foolish? the court room? good lord.

what are you even talking about? i'm not talking about punishment. i'm referring to your answer about believing everything you see and read, which is when i entered the conversation. lol

who is foolish? the court room? good lord.

Ah, so you don't know what you are talking about because you haven't read the thread.

I told you what I said. I told you where guilt or innocence is established. I don't think anything is relevant to the thread topic. I don't know what else to tell you. If you want to argue about another topic, start another thread.

You mean except for the ones where you seemed to excuse them because you labeled a person a criminal.

Are you changing your position now? Oh that's right, you have to, because you lied. No link? Oh that's right, there isn't one, you're a liar.

I said I don't care about the "death threats" (in large part because there's no evidence). Higgins brought all of this on himself. There are crazy people in this world and he exposed himself and his family to them through his criminally natured actions against our program and players.

1 of the 7

Try winning a meaningful game outside of your conference.

You like it here at catsillustrated don't you? Big step brothers house?

3 titles, all of them surrounded in scandal. You're a fan of the most underachieving program by far. You're a joke.

And Kansas fans talking about threats?LMAO. You ARE thug U.

Get lost.

Last edited:
Ah, so you don't know what you are talking about because you haven't read the thread.

I told you what I said. I told you where guilt or innocence is established. I don't think anything is relevant to the thread topic. I don't know what else to tell you. If you want to argue about another topic, start another thread.
i'm calling out your argument that questioning the validity of something is wrong. was clearly referencing this from the start. sorry you can't comprehend that. and see you still haven't given an answer but just change the subject which is kind of like hiding. i don't care about your point on punishment, you have enough arguments going on with that. i'm talking about validating things. and you seem to have no problem with it even though you clearly insinuated otherwise when you said you don't discount things you don't like. fact seeking is always better than deciding what you believe with limited evidence. and you can't argue against that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT