ADVERTISEMENT

Seven who threatened ref after Kentucky's Elite Eight loss ID'd

It is just a game. Fox and Bam and the other 5 got what they came for....they're all headed to the league after a year. In the grand scheme of things please tell me what difference it made to their end result? It is just a game. The fans care way more than the players with this farm team program.

You obviously didn't see the video of Fox and Bam after the game. Just another dumb ignorant comment.

Higgins is a monkey lard butt jackass face dumb blind ugly nose face tiger cub sucking mother lover unborn tard head poo poo head butt face monkey dumb mule blind Boo Boo Poo Poo ugly Coo Coo Doo Doo. Now take that Higgins Monkey face.

Reactions: CatGotMyTongue
I hope the 7 get what is coming to them. Threatening a man's life over a BB game, are you serious? Then some poster in this thread says Higgins is a criminal..missing some calls or making bad calls in BB is not a criminal act..what a freakin' idiot..It is a BB game people, get over it..Damn..some of you are beyond stupid..
If you are bent to threaten an cbb official with their lives, you deserve to be recognized.

You can add MJ2K10 in with the idiots as well. Dude actually brought white supremacy into this lmao! Idiots.

It is just a game. Fox and Bam and the other 5 got what they came for....they're all headed to the league after a year. In the grand scheme of things please tell me what difference it made to their end result? It is just a game. The fans care way more than the players with this farm team program.
Top 3 worst post I've seen. I'm assuming you wish you got to control the players, that they play for you, and they should do what you want. Afterall, you already assume you know and control their feelings, emotions, priorities and what they care about. Clearly you havent watched any of the post game interviews, their written letters or anything else. But tyen again, after they kost im sute you realized they couldn't do anything else for you so you didn't care to see anyway.

Top 3 worst post I've seen. I'm assuming you wish you got to control the players, that they play for you, and they should do what you want. Afterall, you already assume you know and control their feelings, emotions, priorities and what they care about. Clearly you havent watched any of the post game interviews, their written letters or anything else. But tyen again, after they kost im sute you realized they couldn't do anything else for you so you didn't care to see anyway.
zipp, shoes8791, KerryRhodes, and 2 others like this
:flushed:
maxresdefault.jpg

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

It's as simple as this to me. Higgins loves to draw attention to himself when reffing games. Is there any doubt he would do the same in the aftermath of this game ? Should people have contacted him? Nope. Was Higgins or his family ever in any danger? Nope

Why we continually let Zipp and KerryRhodes post or have any connection with this board is amazing ! both are common gutter trash from that sewer of a school UofSmell, talking about wanting to slap the taste out of somebody's mouth !!

Vegas has the the over/under set at 5 on the number of posters on this site amongst the "gang of 7". I'll take the over.

Also wondering if the Catpaw site is one of the two "media outlets" referred to in that article provided by the OP???

ADVERTISEMENT