ADVERTISEMENT

Seven who threatened ref after Kentucky's Elite Eight loss ID'd

BS, BS ad nauseum. A bent ref has his feelings hurt. Call me when someone blows out his knee. That would be slightly newsworthy for a moment or two.

Reactions: wildcatwelder
I hope the 7 get what is coming to them. Threatening a man's life over a BB game, are you serious? Then some poster in this thread says Higgins is a criminal..missing some calls or making bad calls in BB is not a criminal act..what a freakin' idiot..It is a BB game people, get over it..Damn..some of you are beyond stupid..

Hopefully the 7 are prosecuted. Senseless harassment like that is uncalled for. He may be a terrible ref, but he didn't deserve what he got. Hope y'all understand that. Maybe you think it's no big deal. But have you ever been on the receiving end?

If he was just a terrible ref I would agree. He's a crooked ref. There's a difference.

I hope the 7 get what is coming to them. Threatening a man's life over a BB game, are you serious? Then some poster in this thread says Higgins is a criminal..missing some calls or making bad calls in BB is not a criminal act..what a freakin' idiot..It is a BB game people, get over it..Damn..some of you are beyond stupid..

Watch the video of Fox and Bam after that sham of a loss to UNC.

Higgins uses his position to influence outcomes and that negatively affects innocent young men.

I hate how some "fans" say it's just a game.

Look at all the hours, days, and years of hard work these coaches and players put in, and then have some lowlife POS take it away from them to reward a fraud ass team like UNC.

Higgins is a thief, pure and damn simple.

Hopefully the 7 are prosecuted. Senseless harassment like that is uncalled for. He may be a terrible ref, but he didn't deserve what he got. Hope y'all understand that. Maybe you think it's no big deal. But have you ever been on the receiving end?

Yeah, and I wasn't criminal so I blew it off. If I had been one, like Higgins, I might have been very concerned.

Tell us about your devastating experience. Hell, just make one up.

There are very few things that make threatening someone's life okay. This was not one of them. He can be awful and these people can be awful at the same time. I hope they're punished and stay way the hell away from Kentucky basketball and I hope Higgins does the same.

I'm not going to hope for people to be punished just because they've been accused of a crime.

I'm not going to hope for people to be punished just because they've been accused of a crime.

You're right. I should have said if convicted. Although in a situation like this it would seem odd to bring charges without proof.

Reactions: Aike
1056-250x335.jpg

You're right. I should have said if convicted. Although in a situation like this it would seem odd to bring charges without proof.

I don't think there have been charges. Looks like the local authorities punted.

May still be charges, but for now the matter has been referred elsewhere.

Reactions: UKUGA
Well, it actually never said what the threats were.

Reactions: Midway Cat
recognized
And if you are a ref who chooses to be crooked I'm not going to feel sorry for you.
and you probably wouldn't threaten to bring physical harm to them either. You may wish it, but you wouldn't do it or tell others that you would or ask them to do it for you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT