ADVERTISEMENT

Rupp Rafters NBA Draft Cowtown Cat Champion!

Ok @GonzoCat90 , I have 1 guy, just 1 that I'm interested in with this pick. If you pull him out of your hat I'm gonna have to put a hit out on you.

I'll add another talented young big man with a 7'6'' wingspan. Top 20 in win shares, plus/minus and defensive rating, top 35 in PER, all at just 22 years old.

He's top 15 in rebounds and blocks, and has increased his stats every year of his young career so far.

Per 36 minutes, he posted 15/13/2/2 on 65% shooting. A tremendous lob catcher, and screener, his squad was 6 points better per 100 possessions with him on the floor, and he's one of the best rim runners in the league.

Give me Jarrett Allen, C.

You’re good man lol. Just joshing you

It’s just been so crazy! I’m working from home still, we just brought up our new baby a couple weeks ago (boy #5) and my badass kids definitely keep me on my toes. A 10 year old, 7 year old, 5 year old, almost 2 year old and now newborn.

NEVER a dull moment around here.

Last edited:
It’s just been so crazy! I’m working from home still, we just brought up our new baby a couple weeks ago (boy #5) and my kids definitely keep me on my toes. A 10 year old, 7 year old, 5 year old, almost 2 year old and now newborn.

NEVER a dull moment around here.
CONGRATULATIONS! I have a 2 year old and I could not imagine the chaos behind that many that close in age. You and your significant other deserve a medal lol. There’s nothing like them, though. My son has changed me for the better in so many ways.

I’m working from home myself and get 30-40 minute available times in between calls right now, so I have tons of free time

Just woke up guys. Give me a few minutes.
giphy.gif

Aright, well as much as I don’t want to deal with his daddy, I’m gonna take Lonzo Ball. He hit 38% of his 3’s and put up 7 assists a game this past year. And even though he’ll always be De’Aaron’s beyotch, I do think he could end up a top 5ish point guard in the league within the next 5 years.

@FrankUnderwood you may proceed sir.

Reactions: drcats2013
Aright, well as much as I don’t want to deal with his daddy, I’m gonna take Lonzo Ball. He hit 38% of his 3’s and put up 7 assists a game this past year. And even though he’ll always be De’Aaron’s beyotch, I do think he could end up a top 5ish point guard in the league within the next 5 years.

Oh boy.

Reactions: quest4#9

That’s a good pick. I’d have grabbed him had he made it back. I still think he will be a stud and agree with that top 5 ceiling

Reactions: jrpross
Every elite team needs a bucket getter off the bench who is good enough to start.

This guy posted 21 points, 7 assists and 4 rebounds this year with 2 made 3s per game.

At 6'5, he can sub in for any of my guys 1-3 and I can shift them around seamlessly, or I can do a total line shift and have a top 25 scorer and top 20 assist man leading my second unit.

He's another guy yet to reach his prime (26) who has improved every year.

Get familiar with the name and give me Spencer Dinwiddie, G.

Every elite team needs a bucket getter off the bench who is good enough to start.

This guy posted 21 points, 7 assists and 4 rebounds this year with 2 made 3s per game.

At 6'5, he can sub in for any of my guys 1-3 and I can shift them around seamlessly, or I can do a total line shift and have a top 25 scorer and top 20 assist man leading my second unit.

You are so good at getting the people i am interested in

Reactions: GonzoCat90
You are so good at getting the people i am interested in

You have PG, Siakam, Lavine and Kuzma, so we both clearly like skilled, versatile players.

It's always cool to watch how similarly a lot of us rank guys, especially in these middle rounds. Most people would give you the same top 10-12, but a similar 65-75 is pretty wild.

Well crap. Knew I should have taken him last round. Give me a minute

Daggumit

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT