ADVERTISEMENT

Rupp Rafters NBA Draft Cowtown Cat Champion!

Ill take an undersized big who plays with tons of energy and has a little faceup game as well. Top 20 in the league in PER. Just now entering his prime at 26 and adds some toughness in my front court. Averaged 18.6-7.1 in less than 30 mpg. Ill go Montrez Harrell. @WilmoreCat otc

I’ll take another athletic freak to steady my team at PG. Leading the NBA’s best team i know he can steady plenty of talent. Averaging 20, 7, and 6 per 36 min so when he is given a full game he delivers. We know him, we love him, Eric Bledsoe.

@GoBigBlue712 otc

Reactions: GoBigBlue712
I've had a few directions I could go with this... none wrong I don't think.

However I need a guy that can scorch a 2nd unit and has Championship experience. Give me Fred Vanvleet

@drcats2013

Reactions: GonzoCat90
I've had a few directions I could go with this... none wrong I don't think.

However I need a guy that can scorch a 2nd unit and has Championship experience. Give me Fred Vanvleet

@drcats2013
Was going with VanVleet or Bledsoe with my pick. Was hoping he may slip back to me so I could double up. Good pick.

Reactions: DraftCat
I have a feeling he's talking about one of our own guys... who's injuries are making him a 9th or 10 round pick lol

@drcats2013 you going to let me pick 1 more player tonight before bed time???

I’m going to round my starting lineup out with a big man that can spread the floor and rebound the basketball. He’s just 31 and showed a resurgence this year. Give me multi time all star and NBA champion, Kevin Love.

For my sixth man, give me a kid that is getting better and better. An excellent defender, and fresh off a 51 point performance in which he scored 37 points in the 4th quarter and OT combined. I’ll take Caris Levert. @UKNorse you're back up

I was debating on pairing Lebron back with Kevin Love but I had already decided going elsewhere.

There aren’t many Small Forwards in today’s game entering their prime. This dude has his issues but he can score. Give me 25 year old Andrew Wiggins

Reactions: drcats2013
I was debating on pairing Lebron back with Kevin Love but I had already decided going elsewhere.

There aren’t many Small Forwards in today’s game entering their prime. This dude has his issues but he can score. Give me 25 year old Andrew Wiggins
COMPLETELY forgot about him

COMPLETELY forgot about him

lol I almost did as well. Going into the last pick I was dead set on drafting a power forward.
But I noticed there was a scarcity at small forward and getting Wiggins here would not only help my team but screw someone else

Reactions: WilmoreCat
This pick kind of hurts to make as a huge fan of the guy being referenced above, but I just don't think he can be very effective anymore. I will take Jonas Valanciunas, averaging a double double and capable of putting up monster games. @jwhite123 otc

Reactions: drcats2013
This pick kind of hurts to make as a huge fan of the guy being referenced above, but I just don't think he can be very effective anymore. I will take Jonas Valanciunas, averaging a double double and capable of putting up monster games. @jwhite123 otc
Good pick. I was torn on he and Love for my final starting spot. I almost just drafted them both lol.

Reactions: GoBigBlue712
Give me an 18.5 and 7.5 guy as my 6th man. Really coming into the scene right now but unfortunately he plays in God awful Charlotte so you don’t really hear much. Devonte Graham to give me some scoring production off of the bench.

@WilmoreCat otc

Reactions: WilmoreCat
Give me a 18.5 and 7.5 guy as my 6th man. Really coming into the scene right now but unfortunately he plays in God awful Charlotte so you don’t really here much. Devonte Graham to give me some scoring production off of the bench.

@WilmoreCat otc
Well that’s exactly who i wanted give me a minute

Took me awhile deliberating this pick. Was really torn from 3 different guards and i know hannibal was on most of the night probably wondering when i was picking lol but after much deliberation im gonna go with a guy UK fans are familiar with. A rookie that averaged 13 points and shot 39% from 3. A guy that is cut from a similar scoring cloth as Booker, and one who will be deadly shooter next to Fox or Harden as a 6th man for the next 5 seasons. Ill take Tyler Herro. @JHannibalSmith youre OTC.
@quest4#9 youre on deck

Reactions: quest4#9
Took me awhile deliberating this pick. Was really torn from 3 different guards and i know hannibal was on most of the night probably wondering when i was picking lol but after much deliberation im gonna go with a guy UK fans are familiar with. A rookie that averaged 13 points and shot 39% from 3. A guy that is cut from a similar scoring cloth as Booker, and one who will be deadly shooter next to Fox or Harden as a 6th man for the next 5 seasons. Ill take Tyler Herro. @JHannibalSmith youre OTC.
@quest4#9 youre on deck

good pick. Was considering him also at this point.

good pick. Was considering him also at this point.
Hes a little young but i didnt figure he would last till me again. There was more established vets but not with the scoring potential of Herro. He’d get lots of open looks w Fox and Harden

Reactions: quest4#9
No worries man. I’ll take a guy with superstar potential, averaging 20 and 11 per 36 as a rookie. He would have gone #1 in doncic and ayton’s draft if not for an injury, and started to show why last year. If he stays healthy, look out. Michael Porter Jr.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT