ADVERTISEMENT

Rupp Rafters NBA Draft 2022 GoBigBlueFanGA Winner

i don’t want your evening to drag so hopefully these guys can make a pick. i got to sleep fwiw.

and the people are dumbfounded.

this is a draft right? seems trading picks could be half the fun. maybe consider it for a future time. maybe allow one trade per person. who knows? you may not need 10 guys. the voting by itself is supposed to be the payoff but really it’s somewhat anticlimactic. it’s like 5-10 posters and ourselves doing the majority of the voting. it’s not like it’d be hard to govern. you’d know who you traded with and who’s pick you’d be getting and when to be ready.

maybe some guy ends up with 12 younger players and subs every two minutes and another with just 8 or 9 in their prime. it could be interesting, and would definitely not be boring. mostly it enables you another avenue to get the players you want.

considering 5 seasons of 90+ games, 10 players isn’t realistically risk protection for injuries anyway. nba teams will have 17 guys. if we just take into account that the seasons are basically just the playoffs, and year to year growth is assumed, then it would be consistent enough. best of all, you would have to utilize a game plan centered around your draft strategy. to me that extra work would be fun. but hey.

Reactions: LukaszObrzut
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT