ADVERTISEMENT

Rupp Rafters NBA Draft 2022 GoBigBlueFanGA Winner

Give me a 25 year old walking triple double that had his breakout season this year making his first all star team. One of the best defenders in the league, and a 13th ranked PER, I’ll take Dejounte Murray.

@DraftCat OTC
Good pick. I battled between him and Haliburton. Chose Halliburton’s shooting and he’s more natural at the 2. Those 2 were top 2 in the league in steals.

Reactions: drcats2013
@drcats2013 that was going to be my ultimate value pick right there..... now I'm torn between two players I really don't want to pick. But at this point the value is overwhelming.

Give me Point-Forward - Ben Simmons.

@RunninRichie OTC

@drcats2013 that was going to be my ultimate value pick right there..... now I'm torn between two players I really don't want to pick. But at this point the value is overwhelming.

Give me Point-Forward - Ben Simmons.

@RunninRichie OTC
I would laugh and say what a head case and that he’s never on the floor, but I actually like that pick here.

Reactions: quest4#9
Wait what??? I don't remember this lol
Yeah the rules were a bit vague and he kept picking guys with short careers or guys who had 1 great season with crazy stats like Dwight Gooden who was great 1 year, very good a few others and then average at best but we went off that 1 great season. That wasn't the spirit of what we were trying to do. Nearly every player picked was a hall of famer except half his team.

Reactions: DraftCat
Yeah the rules were a bit vague and he kept picking guys with short careers or guys who had 1 great season with crazy stats like Dwight Gooden who was great 1 year, very good a few others and then average at best but we went off that 1 great season. That wasn't the spirit of what we were trying to do. Nearly every player picked was a hall of famer except half his team.

Oh yes I remember that was annoying.

Reactions: BigBlueFanGA
Give me the other top vote getter for DPOY to help defend these leading scorers for other teams. The perfect example of 3 and D in todays league, I’ll take Mikal Bridges

@BigBlueFanGA

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT