POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All you knuckleheads out there going 3-4 deep on the golf course, riding in carts despite being encouraged to walk...you're going to ruin it for the rest of us.

City courses seem to be a bit better when it comes to walking only. There are some privately owned courses out there who aren't being forceful enough in their social distancing measures.

For christ's sake...you're gonna be couped up in your house for god knows how long...walk and don't spoil the last activity that hasn't been banned yet!

Reactions: blubo
All you knuckleheads out there going 3-4 deep on the golf course, riding in carts despite being encouraged to walk...you're going to ruin it for the rest of us.

City courses seem to be a bit better when it comes to walking only. There are some privately owned courses out there who aren't being forceful enough in their social distancing measures.

For christ's sake...you're gonna be couped up in your house for god knows how long...walk and don't spoil the last activity that hasn't been banned yet!

I played today, private course. 4 of us, we all had to take separate carts that were sanitized after they were put out for us to get. Every hole is raised 1 inch above ground. If your ball touches any part of the cup and stays inside the leather, the putt is good. That means no need to touch the hole or the flag. All rakes, water coolers, etc. have been removed.

Reactions: blubo and sefus12
ETuh_2ZXgAIFtWM

I will be walking. However the club is allowing carts, with only one person per cart.

Well eliminating him from the decision-making process leaves us with the people who said

Our healthcare system can handle millions more of unchecked dependents when in reality it doesn't seem like it can handle 32,000 more...

don't shut down borders it's racist...don't protect the country with any kind of borders or travel bans...they're racist...

the private sector needs more red tape...when in reality the private sector operating without as much red tape will be what helps us solve all this mess

pharma companies bad...it'll be one or many of those that find a cure, vaccine, treatment...

The deep state/anti-American fake news media/Marxist Democrap Cult Party has successfully destroyed the best economy in our lifetime, decimated the stock market & many people’s retirement wealth, & turned our citizens into panic stricken pansies in a mere 2 weeks. Now we have deep staters Anthony Fauci, Mnuchin, & Billy Barr attempting to prolong this ordeal as long as possible to ensure maximum & irreparable damage.

The deep state/anti-American fake news media/Marxist Democrap Cult Party has successfully destroyed the best economy in our lifetime, decimated the stock market & many people’s retirement wealth, & turned our citizens into panic stricken pansies in a mere 2 weeks. Now we have deep staters Anthony Fauci, Mnuchin, & Billy Barr attempting to prolong this ordeal as long as possible to ensure maximum & irreparable damage.

theres gonna be an awakening on this very soon and there's medicines that are being given. Still be safe but Your chances of dying of this in America are overwhelmingly not good. Meaning you will almost certainly recover. And your chances of contracting it are also not very good as long as you take precautions

You're watching incrementalism in action and why so many warn against it.

If we were going this route, we shouldve done it day 1. This is all a waste of time

Reactions: blubo
The left - “Trump isn’t doing enough!”

The right - “Let everyone do what they want, some old people will die.”

Common sense - “Wash your hands, don’t be an idiot.”

The third group is probably the smallest.

America is a ****ing mess.

this is probably mostly true but I never said people shouldn't be cautious. I can't think of a single conservative not even Alex Jones whos not even really conservative just a paranoid nutcase that said the virus is fake

Reactions: Phil_The_Music

100%

Sad that there seems to be no common sense in Washington.

No common sense anywhere. In terms of Washington, I think Trump's initial response was correct. But I think that imperial college model combined with an election year ended up with him taking the conservative approach.

In terms of leadership, we see basically panic at every level. It just manifests in different ways.

No common sense anywhere. In terms of Washington, I think Trump's initial response was correct. But I think that imperial college model combined with an election year ended up with him taking the conservative approach.

In terms of leadership, we see basically panic at every level. It just manifests in different ways.

Yeah - I meant to say in government. Washington just slipped out.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
LOL... I was out walking this morning and decided to call my brother after he texted me. During our conversation he asked me “Have you seen the graph comparing Kentucky and Tennessee’s Coronvavirus cases?”

His politics are much closer to Levi’s than to mine, and I knew where he was going with his question. I didn’t take the bait, but he took great pains to praise Bershear and got in his usual cheap shot against Bevin and Trump.

Then I get home and saw this post. Obviously making the rounds amongst our liberal friends.
All of which doesn't change the fact Kentucky is ahead of others in it's attempt to head off this virus.

Reactions: wildcatcorner
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT