POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like this as the new line of attack when they bring up Jan. 6th or start with the 'threat to democracy' stuff...immediately talk about the Dems censorship efforts and the coalition that Trump has built some of which are former Dems/independents worried about said censorship and how that is the actual threat.

Walz got his most agitated the whole night during a part of Vance's comments about the Dems censorship efforts, I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere but I noticed when Vance brought up the fact that Walz had previously said that disinformation is not protected under the first amendment Walz couldn't handle himself anymore and blurted out something about 'hate speech' (which is a tacit admission they don't believe in free speech, which anyone paying attention knows well) and when he finally got to talk at length that is when we got the tired old line about yelling fire in a crowded theater.

Vance in the above video:

"Rather than debate and persuade her fellow Americans, she'd like to censor people who engage in 'misinformation.' I think that is a much bigger threat to democracy than anything that we've seen in this country in the last 40 years.

I'm really proud, especially given that I was raised by two lifelong blue-collar Democrats, to have the endorsement of Bobby Kennedy Jr. and Tulsi Gabbard, lifelong leaders in the Democratic coalition. We're united behind a basic American First Amendment principle.

Kamala Harris is engaged in censorship at an industrial scale."

Last edited:
Trump posted this:

GY3DgGHWkAAxXHn

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT