How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hopefully long enough.

I don't take advice about mental health from residents of the asylum. I don't entrust my prosperity to a con-man. I don't take moral or ethical conjectures from pedophiles. I don't follow simpletons. Not that you are any of these----completely. Thanks anyway.

For you long enough is whatever the cost to ruin Trump.

You are a caricature. You attempt to mock people yet take your guidance from a person who settles a wrongful death suit in the murder of a child, went to prison for the rape of a fan, went to jail for assault and was a crack dealer. Tupac provided you insight and you mock others. Thanks for the laugh.

Important for us. Si.

90849219_2687661281451770_6590006615628316672_n.jpg

People from California use store floors...

Reactions: warrior-cat
A great start to mending fences. Thank you
Why do you need fence mending? Just accept the fact that we have differences in opinion and that you could not be more wrong on most subjects and will be called out on it but, most people here would still probably buy you dinner and a beer if they saw you out. I think most on here would be surprised to see how many politicians actually go out and enjoy their time out with the opposing party all the while spouting vile and hateful rhetoric during the business hours.

Why do you need fence mending? Just accept the fact that we have differences in opinion and that you could not be more wrong on most subjects and will be called out on it but, most people here would still probably buy you dinner and a beer if they saw you out. I think most on here would be surprised to see how many politicians actually go out and enjoy their time out with the opposing party all the while spouting vile and hateful rhetoric during the business hours.
That is part of the problem. It is all theater for Washington. No way in hell would I sit down to dinner with someone (not directed at Levi cause I don’t know him) like a Chuck Shumer or Nancy Pelosi who flat out lie about others. However some of my friends at work are full blown liberals who do not espouse vile lies to get ahead. We socialize all the time.

That is part of the problem. It is all theater for Washington. No way in hell would I sit down to dinner with someone (not directed at Levi cause I don’t know him) like a Chuck Shumer or Nancy Pelosi who flat out lie about others. However some of my friends at work are full blown liberals who do not espouse vile lies to get ahead. We socialize all the time.

Yep. “Politician” and “Lying P.O.S” are synonyms.

I actually am starting to 100% believe the far lefts plan is to bring down the system. I have never comprehended why.

My daughter graduates UK in May with her accounting degree and as of right now her expected place of employment is still saying they are planning to bring everyone in but I realize this is likely going to change. She is getting her eyes opened to what the media and far left does and who they support and it is not her.
My daughter also graduates from UK in May (double major in Econ and Japanese language). She's supposed to start her job at a Japanese telecom on June 1 in Tokyo but we'll see...

Quick lesson about autoimmune diseases. It takes an average of three years and five doctors for a person to get a proper diagnosis of an autoimmune disease. It is a disease where instead of your white blood cells protecting your body from invaders, they turn around and attack your cells, tissues and organs. Chronic fatigue is another symptom. It is not a cold or the flu, you will never get better, and even a nap will not help. Just eating a salad and hitting the gym won’t slim your face or get the pounds off. Sleeping 10 hours doesn’t leave you well rested, ever. The last minute changes in plans because that “just got ran over” feeling never makes appointments, it just walks in whenever you aren’t ready. Painful joints, muscles and bones, dry skin, breaking hair, hair loss, mood swings, and depression are just the tip of the iceberg. You are also prone to having multiple autoimmune diseases, they typically come in pairs of two. You easily catch viral and bacterial infections. You have days where no matter how hard you try, you just can’t smile for anyone.

I urge you to think twice before passing judgment and thinking our nation is overreacting to the extra measures being taken to curb the spread of this virus. YOU might be able to recover from it no problem however, carry it to someone with an autoimmune disease and that individual won’t be as lucky.

Please, in honor of someone who is fighting Graves Disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis, POTS, MCAD, Sjogren's, Scleroderma, Hashimoto Disease, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Fibromyalgia, Lupus, Sarcoidosis, Hepatitis, Raynauld's Syndrome, Diabetes, Mold Illness, Celiac, CROHN’S, Ulcerative Colitis, Pemphigus, SPS, MS, PBC, Psoriatic Arthritis, UCTD, CIDP, MMN And GPA, share this infomation.

Poor Levi. He is the most divisive person on here. He post 50 times a day spewing his ignorant views.
No one take anything he says seriously, except for his 5 bros.

GP

How/When are they going to lift the restrictions? At what point will it be safe in everyone’s eyes? Is corona just going to disappear because we shut the country down for two weeks/two months/3 months etc? I understand they are telling everyone the flatten the curve to not overwhelm the medical system but at this rate how long is it going to take and at what price?
The price will be whatever it takes to drag this out to November in hopes it does Trump in. At least that’s how the Dems see things. The more carnage they can pin in Trump the better for them.

OT: I only have enough toilet paper to last until about the end of May. Should I set up a go fund me asking for toilet paper to be sent to my house?
If you have a big yard with grass or a lot of carpet in your house, do it doggy style when the paper runs out.

Last edited:
Poor Levi. He is the most divisive person on here. He post 50 times a day spewing his ignorant views.
Rand Paul has the virus. Can you hear the cheers coming from libs all over Kentucky and beyond. If they believed in God they would be thanking Him

It is really quite revealing when people choose disparaging remarks about other posters rather than discuss the subject matter. They seem to think they will look "informed" if they post derogatory remarks. Now everybody does that to some extent, but for some it comprises the bulk of their remarks. Could it be it has mostly to do with poor education and personal insecurity. Hostile posts apart from any conversation about other posters, lacking either value or consideration. Elevation of oneself through degradation of others, not exactly noble or effective or new in the human condition. When someone has a difficult time integrating information into their perspective, devaluing the source of that information is a well known psychological defense mechanism. Sometimes it is very obvious

Last edited:
Reactions: Pulaski Cat Fan
It is really quite revealing when people choose to disparaging remarks about other posters rather than discuss the subject matter. They seem to think they will look "informed" if they post derogatory remarks. Now everybody does that to some extent, but for some it comprises the bulk of their remarks. Could it be it has mostly to do with poor education and personal insecurity. Hostile posts apart from any conversation about other posters, lacking either value or consideration. Elevation of oneself through degradation of others, not exactly noble or effective or new in the human condition. When someone has a difficult time integrating information into their perspective, devaluing the source of that information is a well known psychological defense mechanism. Sometimes it is very obvious
You post this accusing others of exactly what you do. You have more disparaging post and memes about Trump and his followers than anyone else does on any other poster/subject here. Clean your house first Levi, then we can talk.

Looks like if you're over 90 your chances of survival start going up again.

Not necessarily. More than likely means there are fewer diagnosed which means few died. That cause is more likely to be because there are just fewer people in that age group generally. My guess is they also practice social distancing in general because they aren't very mobile.

Or it could be if they lived that long, they're just tough to begin with.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT