POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The media coming out and downplaying the significance of old Baggy, and in some cases even trying to make him out to be something other than one of the worst villains this world has seen is nothing short of incredible.

However, it is exactly why Trump decided to make a production out of the deal. The goal wasn't adoration, a parade, a movie, a simple "okay, that was a win for this admin" but to make the media look like absolute fools.

I mean how f'ing stupid do they look right now? They've had some embarrassing moments over the past few years, but gosh damn.

They would criticize Trump for a raid that saved the Chibok girls.

Is that a quote, or is that something you made up to get outraged about?

I wouldn’t know because aside from the lefties hanging on every one of Trump’s words and reposting them here it’s fits of outrage, I really don’t see a goddam thing he says.

Yeah man, he said it today. And the Podesta tweet was in the infancy of his presidency. An early “red flag” to what is universally known now. Trump lies about all kinds of shit, all the time.

How can you blindly worship someone? Willful ignorance, I suppose.

Couldn’t be me.

Yeah man, he said it today. And the Podesta tweet was in the infancy of his presidency. An early “red flag” to what is universally known now. Trump lies about all kinds of shit, all the time.

How can you blindly worship someone? Willful ignorance, I suppose.

Couldn’t be me.

I can’t find the quote. Seems like you probably made it up to get outraged about. Lunatic.

If you make something up, it shouldn’t go in quotes.

Reactions: DwayneMeighan
Again, I think even the most ardent Trump supporter would never accuse him of being honest. As long as the economy stays strong, his behavior is secondary. If things start falling apart and he keeps acting like an asshole, then it will something to gripe about.

I disagree about his ardent supporters. We’re about t-minus 10 minutes from a certain someone quoting my post and saying “false.”

His jarring tendency to exaggerate, lie, and deny facts should make anyone suspicious. His base, at least it’s most hardcore section, encourages it because it “triggers the libs.”

Weird how a bunch of people who say “never trust politicians” are so comfortable with this guy at the helm.

I can’t find the quote. Seems like you probably made it up to get outraged about. Lunatic.

If you make something up, it shouldn’t go in quotes.

This will be yet another time I silence you with evidence. When will you learn? LOL @ me making shit up when Trump gives us a bevy of garbage to ridicule every day.

They can't penalize them but they don't have to pay them while they are out to vote. For an hourly employee those missed hours could hurt. Especially in metropolitan areas people regularly have hour+ commute times. We are in Brentwood south of Nashville and have people who commute daily from Clarksville and Bowling Green. Hell, it can take you an hour just to get through Nashville depending on traffic. So for them to vote they have to do so early or late...just when the lines are the longest.

Heaven forbid anyone be a little bit inconvenienced in order to exercise their constitutional rights.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Heh

73298295_699876220509204_653898819376775168_n.jpg

Last edited:
Did Obama have a quid pro quo with the billions of cash he flew to Iran, or was that money just a present out of the kindness of his heart asking for nothing from Iran in return.

I mean, if Obama’s foreign policies was such that the US just shipped money to foreign countries never asking for anything in return, we’ll then he’s a hell of a lot worse of a President than I ever imagined.

Seems like getting to the bottom of any interference in the 2016 election so it can be prevented in 2020 would be something we could all get on board with.
Why do people insist on being stupid? That was Iran's money we froze. We gave Iran back their own money fool.

Reactions: Ed323232
127 million people voted in 2016. If 5% of them waited longer than an hour, that is still 6.3 million. Even 2.5% would be over 3 million. I would consider that to be a problem. It seems like urban areas are the ones that have the most consistent issues. I know in my city it seems like it happens in every big election and the news crews are always down there filming it. I did read a clip where they said about 5% in the 2012 election had to wait longer than an hour
With early voting, absentee,etc, if you want till an hour before the polls close to go vote, you are too stupid to be voting. I vote early EVERY DAM YEAR, very little waiting. Poll closing times are announced many times, learn to follow the rules.

I disagree about his ardent supporters. We’re about t-minus 10 minutes from a certain someone quoting my post and saying “false.”

His jarring tendency to exaggerate, lie, and deny facts should make anyone suspicious. His base, at least it’s most hardcore section, encourages it because it “triggers the libs.”

Weird how a bunch of people who say “never trust politicians” are so comfortable with this guy at the helm.

Dude, it’s a message board. You haven’t figured out yet that 90% of what’s posted here is schtick? There’s more reality in the pro wrestling thread than there is here.

Trump lying his ass off yet again, claiming that “people around the world” are talking about violence in Chicago.

Why does he do this? We know damn well that nobody in Japan, Brazil, Nigeria, or Germany are talking about Chicago like that. Dead giveaway that he’s full of shit.

“I just arrived at the G-whatever conference in Switzerland and all anybody is talking about is John Podesta and the DNC and the server...”

SMH. Yeah right. And to think that so many of you believe this guy every time he opens his mouth. He is your chosen one. Own it.
Trump occasionally uses hyperbole in his delivery. Everybody knows it and nobody gives a f*ck except you socially inept TDS consumed idiots who spend your time picking apart every word he utters looking for strict technical accuracy. This inconsequential shit is the 10K or whatever number of "lies" you idiots constantly scream about.

He probably spoke with several people overseas about it, but you hear "all over the world" and want to conduct a GD poll of the planet to prove strict accuracy to what you want it to mean. You're a pathetic bunch. But that is the lib douchebag mentality.

The important thing is that he is raising awareness to issues. Often, issues you don't want raised, and that is hilarious!

Flying below the radar, Sandman’s attorneys filed an amended complaint and will move to discovery against the WaPo.

I'd love to see that.

"Set forth, in detail, each and every process which your institution has that ensures your prospective facts are correct before reporting"

"Set forth each and every one of said processes which were used in this instance, and the result of said process/review"

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
There can be conditions set forth to obtain aid but those conditions cannot be based on helping an individual's campaign or digging dirt on a political rival.

And the actual transcript has been released. Please point out to me where Trump leveraged aid "based on helping an individual's campaign or digging dirt on a political rival."

Quote directly from the transcript if you don't mind and not an interpretation of it from some hack. TIA.

PS During the time of that phone call Ukraine was literally unaware of the aid so it's virtually impossible for Trump to have used it as leverage for anything.

PSS asking for cooperation in an ongoing DOJ investigation from 2016 has absolutely nothing to do with Trump's 2020 election campaign nor does it involve digging dirt on 2020 presidential candidate rivals.

Last edited:
Trump occasionally uses hyperbole in his delivery. Everybody knows it and nobody gives a f*ck except you socially inept TDS consumed idiots who spend your time picking apart every word he utters looking for strict technical accuracy. This inconsequential shit is the 10K or whatever number of "lies" you idiots constantly scream about.

He probably spoke with several people overseas about it, but you hear "all over the world" and want to conduct a GD poll of the planet to prove strict accuracy to what you want it to mean. You're a pathetic bunch. But that is the lib douchebag mentality.

The important thing is that he is raising awareness to issues. Often, issues you don't want raised, and that is hilarious!

He said everybody was talking about it.

Those are his words, not mine.

You guys cower like dogs when anyone proves Trump is full of shit.

Youre hung up on a tweet about John Podesta from 2 years ago?

God al’mighty, I’m more concerned that you’re working on the twelfth poster name in 6 months on here than a meaningless tweet from 2 years ago.

No, Bill. I’m using it as an example to support my reasoning regarding his latest “everybody is talking about ______” bullshit.

He said everybody was talking about it.

Those are his words, not mine.

You guys cower like dogs when anyone proves Trump is full of shit.

No they don’t, they simply don’t care. And neither should you. I used to get all fired up about him acting like a 3rd grader, but then I realized it doesn’t affect me. If his juvenile act gives some rednecks a thrill, let them have it. We all have things that bring us joy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT