• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He said everybody was talking about it.

Those are his words, not mine.

You guys cower like dogs when anyone proves Trump is full of shit.

My dog doesn't cower. Yours must...

Oh, you do know that "government" unions give away tickets to DC baseball games. Yes these games too. How do I know? I watch them do it. Hundreds upon hundreds.

Oh, you do know that "government" unions giveaway tickets to DC baseball games. Yes these games too. How do I know? I watch them do it. Hundreds upon hundreds.

Yeah, free stuff at tax payer expense. You could easily call that filled stadium a demosocialcommunist convention. Yep I bet 50 or so percent would not have showed had they not h a d their tickets subsidized. Yep, I could prove it.

And for all you know "everyone" could mean the people he personally spoke to about it. "Everyone" doesn't have to mean literally every single person in attendance.

Who are you to define his use of "everyone" and place motive? The mental gymnastics you simpletons go through for your gotcha moments is absurd and embarrassing.

O mAH gAwD! hE sAiD eRrBodY So unLeSS iT wAS LiTeRaLLy ErRbODy iN tHE EnTiRe WorLd ThEn hE'S a LiAr. iMPeAcH!

Last edited:
Reactions: IdaCat and ymmot31
And for all you know "everybody" could mean the people he personally spoke to about it. "Everybody" doesn't have to mean literally every single person in attendance.

Who are you to define his use of "everybody" and place motive? The mental gymnastics you simpletons go through for your gotcha moments is absurd and embarrassing.

"O mAH gAwD! hE sAiD eRrBodY So unLeSS iT wAS LiTeRaLLy ErRbODy iN tHE EnTiRe WorLd ThEn hE'S a LiAr. iMPeAcH!"

Read my last couple posts. I tell you why there was a "boo" presence at that game. I can prove it.

No, Bill. I’m using it as an example to support my reasoning regarding his latest “everybody is talking about ______” bullshit.

Who cares if he exaggerated, it’s true. Chicago is in the midst of heavy crime, the term “ Chiraq” didn’t come to be because of the climate.
You’re getting bent out of shape over wording, ignoring the validity of the statement.

Kind of real stupid posts when hundreds upon hundreds of government union employees were given tickets to that game. I know that personally. Wait a couple days and you will find I am correct just as I was correct and stated the whistleblower had help from a lawyer to right his personal complaint. Where is he by the way????

Oh, do you want to wager on what I stated about the baseball tickets? I will make a wager if you have a third party that can be trusted to hold the dough. It's not that I don't trust you or anything like that, it is that I don't trust you or something like that.

Oh, I will make that wager with anyone.

Oh, let me add this...:joy::joy::joy:[eyeroll]

Kind of real stupid posts when hundreds upon hundreds of government union employees were given tickets to that game. I know that personally. Wait a couple days and you will find I am correct just as I was correct and stated the whistleblower had help from a lawyer to right his personal complaint. Where is he by the way????

Oh, do you want to wager on what I stated about the baseball tickets? I will make a wager if you have a third party that can be trusted to hold the dough. It's not that I don't trust you or anything like that, it is that I don't trust you or something like that.

Oh, I will make that wager with anyone.

Oh, let me add this...:joy::joy::joy:[eyeroll]

I don’t doubt you, but I’d be willing to wager that you can’t prove “hundreds and hundreds” (which I take to mean at least 1500) were given away. How much are you thinking, and how would you supply said proof?

Reactions: BBUK
No they don’t, they simply don’t care. And neither should you. I used to get all fired up about him acting like a 3rd grader, but then I realized it doesn’t affect me. If his juvenile act gives some rednecks a thrill, let them have it. We all have things that bring us joy.

Lol, yep. Rednecks.

Reactions: ymmot31
You have serious problems. Seek help please.

73381219_2980901105290414_3642069599140184064_n.jpg

I don’t doubt you, but I’d be willing to wager that you can’t prove “hundreds and hundreds” (which I take to mean at least 1500) were given away. How much are you thinking, and how would you supply said proof?

I have to give you a like for being civil though I think you have been before. I can provide emails sent out to the populace of what I am stating. (To the tune of over 7k people.) No, I do not assume all attended. I could have but didn't. (I have first hand knowledge of more than one government local doing this.)(They did state they had a limited number of tickets though you don't send out that broad of an email for a couple hundred.)

Would that be enough proof? I wouldn't send the mailing list but I guess I could have the metadata pulled to prove it went to that many people....

Last edited:
I have to give you a like for being civil though I think you have been before. I can provide emails sent out to the populace of what I am stating. (To the tune of over 7k people.) No, I do not assume all attended. I could have but didn't. (I have first hand knowledge of more than one government local doing this.)(They did state they had a limited number of tickets though you don't send out that broad of an email for a couple hundred.)

Man, that's a lot. The average secondary price of a ticket for game 5 was north of $400. So they gave away $3mm worth of seats. No wonder the government is so bad at finances :)

Lol, yep. Rednecks.

Maybe a bad choice of words Willy...hell, there are probably a lot of people who think I'm an idiot because I get so worked up watching sports (even traditionally "redneck" sports like NASCAR and pro wrestling.) To each his own - if people get a kick out of Trump's behavior, more power to them. As long as his policies keep the economy humming and putting more money in my pocket, he can act however he wants to.

Man, that's a lot. The average secondary price of a ticket for game 5 was north of $400. So they gave away $3mm worth of seats. No wonder the government is so bad at finances :)

You'd think that was smart and business-like too as an average run of the mill American. What goes on here is ludicrous times ten.

Keep in mind these locals take out one to two dollars PER HOUR of some of these members pay. (It varies believe it or not.) Add that up for multiple thousands of employees and they have money to burn. All they want are dedicated membership and they will do whatever is needed to keep them "dues-paying" members.

HA; (It starts)

"Sunday night, Washington D.C. elite boos and heckles the president at a World Series game."

They all know what was going on...Free tickets to boo the President.

Last edited:
Reactions: KRJ1975
Should someone tell them the fire was caused by a downed power line and not the climate change boogeyman.

Lol AOC still blames conservatives for liberal failure?

Liberals are also fatter than conservatives. Liberals are so fat. Go into in multi million people populated cities and you'll find fat fat fat fat liberal people. Joe rules on here complains about fat people and he wears a B-cup.

Oh, you know what the main complaint is now? Since President Trump arrived and started some changes (It does take time), the government is cutting down on telework. Yeah, the government actually wants people to come to work. That is the CHIEF union pledges now going on to keep the telework status quo..

Reactions: KRJ1975

What’s the over/under on credit card debt Kavanaugh took on to get a ticket, with a parlay of beers he drank.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
It really is incredible to watch someone post a video in defense of their point that refutes their point. I don't know if anyone listens to to Contra Krugman, but half of the podcast is Bob Murphy actually clicking on Krugman's links to find they do not support his article, good times.

Anyway about this Chicago stuff, what kind of person takes from those clips "omg he said everyone in the world is talking about it, and they aren't, what a liar idiot"? He's talking about an out of control homicide rate and holding the sheriff of that area accountable. You all are insane. There is nothing objectionable in the video clips posted.

And the actual transcript has been released. Please point out to me where Trump leveraged aid "based on helping an individual's campaign or digging dirt on a political rival."

Quote directly from the transcript if you don't mind and not an interpretation of it from some hack. TIA.

PS During the time of that phone call Ukraine was literally unaware of the aid so it's virtually impossible for Trump to have used it as leverage for anything.

PSS asking for cooperation in an ongoing DOJ investigation from 2016 has absolutely nothing to do with Trump's 2020 election campaign nor does it involve digging dirt on 2020 presidential candidate rivals.
1) It was not a full transcript (per the call log it was a 30 minute call, the transcript is at most a 5 minute conversation.)
DATE, TIME AND PLACE: July 25, 2019, 9:03 - 9:33 a.m. EDT (copied directly from the transcript)

2) What is the "favor"?
3) Why is the Attorney General calling their people?
4) What is Giuliani's role and why is he talking to Zelenskyy's people?

We know the answers to the questions above by the conversations between the Ambassadors Taylor and Sondland? Surely you have seen their conversation.

Dude, the aid was approved in the 2019 federal budget in September, 2018 and yeah...Ukraine knew about it. It is public record. You could have gone and purchased a copy of the federal budget and find the line item in their yourself. The fact that you would even make that assertion proves you to be totally ignorant on the matter.

You mean to tell me that the population around Wash Dc is anti Trump ? Shocking I tell ya .. Shocking .

The truest words ever uttered in ALL of what has went on since President Trump was "only" Donald Trump is.........................................................................................................

"THE SWAMP"

Reactions: P19978 and IdaCat
1) It was not a full transcript (per the call log it was a 30 minute call, the transcript is at most a 5 minute conversation.)
DATE, TIME AND PLACE: July 25, 2019, 9:03 - 9:33 a.m. EDT (copied directly from the transcript)

2) What is the "favor"?
3) Why is the Attorney General calling their people?
4) What is Giuliani's role and why is he talking to Zelenskyy's people?

We know the answers to the questions above by the conversations between the Ambassadors Taylor and Sondland? Surely you have seen their conversation.

Dude, the aid was approved in the 2019 federal budget in September, 2018 and yeah...Ukraine knew about it. It is public record. You could have gone and purchased a copy of the federal budget and find the line item in their yourself. The fact that you would even make that assertion proves you to be totally ignorant on the matter.

No one except you talks or types as fast as you do. You are unequaled.

With early voting, absentee,etc, if you want till an hour before the polls close to go vote, you are too stupid to be voting. I vote early EVERY DAM YEAR, very little waiting. Poll closing times are announced many times, learn to follow the rules.
Some people have jobs

I hope President Trump makes an executive order to execute every liberal in America. Every liberal is a American hating traitor.

It's the same as curing cancer. Liberals=cancer. Except cancer is better

Youre hung up on a tweet about John Podesta from 2 years ago?

God al’mighty, I’m more concerned that you’re working on the twelfth poster name in 6 months on here than a meaningless tweet from 2 years ago.
You question his quote. He proves it. Then you say ah I think was 2 years ago. Lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT