POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Have they determined exactly many lone wolves were involved in today's workplace violence in Barcelona? And, more importantly, does this tragedy increase the risk of Islamophobia in Europe, and in the wider world as a whole? In any event, I urge everyone to immediately start virtue signaling on Facebook- "we are all one with Barcelona now"; that's going to make everything alright!

Microscope on every dead confederate? [eyeroll] I've seen discussions about monuments. Most of them erected long after most former Confederate soldiers were dead. But hey, I thought all confederates were "dems"? As a kid growing up if I heard the phrase..."No self-respectin' Southerner would ever be caught dead voting for a Republican"...once, I heard it 1000 times. Sure weren't too many Republicans elected in Dixie in the 100 years that followed the Civil War. Were there?

1964 was more than "a few decades" ago.
Byrd and George Wallace were both widely criticized when they were fighting for racist causes. Both men came to see the errors of their ways and asked for forgiveness and fought against the racism they had once supported. Their actions matched their words and both were forgiven. It seems to bother you that people in a Christian nation would actually forgive someone. Funny how that works.
I'm shocked you can even spell "Christian".

Lol. Fuzz does some crazy mental gymnastics.

Oh that grand dragon of the kkk saw the error of his ways. Just like LBJ.

Hey fuzz what do you think of Robert e lee? He was after all a major hero of the American revolution.

Apparently the terrorists they just killed were wearing vests, about to carry out multiple attacks and killing god knows how many others

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Off topic but did anyone else hear that Assange and his lawyer met with a US Senator in London today? Supposedly Assange has proof source of DNC hacks wasn't Russia and may want to turn it over. Hopefully this ends the Mueller special counsel.

Seth Rich anyone?

I think this has to do with the Hannity tweet yday.

Mannn. Just had a long conversation with one of my black brothers.

Keep in mind that this guy has about 250 section 8 apartments that he gets about 900 bucks a month from the government monthly.

Anyways he proceeds to show me a video of his son getting pulled over at 3am. He told the cop he was filming and his reply was well that kind of makes me feel bad, I'm not hear to hurt you.

This was proof of racism in the police force.

DHefZUCWAAQYRCY.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT