ADVERTISEMENT

Who Would We Expect To Have Bigger Crowd Tonight For TBT Game? La Familia Or The Ville?

shadowman4

Junior
Gold Member
Sep 21, 2002
With The Game being played in Freedom Hall tonight who should we expect to have the most fans? Kentucky has a huge fan based in Jefferson County, but this is an essence a home game for the Ville.. can we hope for La Familia to have at least 50% of the crowd? I would appreciate other Kentucky fans opinion!!

Reactions: gbl97
Bigger question is this game on TV?
Someone told me it’s on FS1.

My buddy got a cheap ticket for it. I’d expect Louisville to have a slight advantage, but don’t see it being overwhelming. Should be a fun environment for this type of game.

Reactions: DraftCat
With The Game being played in Freedom Hall tonight who should we expect to have the most fans? Kentucky has a huge fan based in Jefferson County, but this is an essence a home game for the Ville.. can we hope for La Familia to have at least 50% of the crowd? I would appreciate other Kentucky fans opinion!!

If it was the actual current UK Roster\Team, I'd say the Alumni shows up. I think The Ville will probably have a sizeable advantage in the seats tonight.

How many people even go to these games? I have no clue, but am guessing it can't be more than a few thousand, right?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT