ADVERTISEMENT

OT: And the hits just keep on coming...

"Alright Bill, how can we make our public perception better? It's been taking quite a few hits recently."

"How about we exclude an entire race of people from our hiring process? When has that ever been perceived as a negative?"

About time for the Chair of the Louisville BoT to come out again complaining that people are focusing only on the negative....

Reactions: Dirk2Bowie
U of L is under pressure to diversify. President James Ramsey came under fire after a photo surfaced of him and his staff wearing stereotypical Mexican garb for Halloween.

:scream: [laughing]

Just judging by this pic, I'd say some diversification is in order. And maybe some electolosis.

imrs.php

Reactions: Brando Mac
It's a shame Seinfeld is off the air because UofL would give him some fantastic material.

Just judging by this pic, I'd say some diversification is in order. And maybe some electolosis.

imrs.php
The sad thing about this picture is that if they had just worn the sombreros, it's a complete non-issue, but when they decided to tack on the mustache, it took things to a whole other level.

Reactions: Ugoff
you can't make this stuff up. but they don't need to at ul. they're a circus. of embarrassment.

Where are the white students protesting and going on hunger strikes and demanding the President be fired. I think there should be a class action suit brought against UL. If for nothing else, for stupidity. Who else in the USA would post a job at a state sponsored institution for only minorities?

Where are the white students protesting and going on hunger strikes and demanding the President be fired. I think there should be a class action suit brought against UL. If for nothing else, for stupidity. Who else in the USA would post a job at a state sponsored institution for only minorities?
That's the problem,White Folks do not stick together and sit around on their hands when being crapped on,if you want equality in this country,then it does not include discriminating against White People who had nothing to do with what went on over 140 years ago or for the most part even 60 years ago

Funny how they came out and explicitly denied that they were trying to exclude entire races of people when the ad specifically listed the races.

In reality, behind the scenes of course they intended on doing that. They likely said, behind closed doors that the hire will have to be a minority for PR purposes. Then the person writing the ad put it in there like an idiot.

That university is slime, but evidently made of Teflon.

Reactions: Bluest Member
That's the problem,White Folks do not stick together and sit around on their hands when being crapped on,if you want equality in this country,then it does not include discriminating against White People who had nothing to do with what went on over 140 years ago or for the most part even 60 years ago
That's because a large portion of whites are saddled with guilt over the past. Even though they had nothing to do with it.

Even on this board, if you say something to defend white people, the pc's crowd will jump in right away to mock you.

The worst part of this is the folks doing the protesting are all MEMBERS of the party that started the whole damn process against them if they would just study a little history and yet they think these same people are going to get them out of it ...comical

That's because a large portion of whites are saddled with guilt over the past. Even though they had nothing to do with it.

Even on this board, if you say something to defend white people, the pc's crowd will jump in right away to mock you.
Glad to say I am not saddled with any guilt over something I had no say over. Neither do I feel any so-called "white privilege". See my house and car for proof of that.

Reactions: .S&C. and mdlUK.1
Lol,, those are the whities who's parents raised a p****..

And my father sure didn't. White and proud of it. Heritage, guns, bible and all.

Nothing I hate more than a modern day pc "soft" racist and sell out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Supafuzz75
The irony in all of this is that now they have to exclude the races they mentioned in the ad, just so they can say "See! We gave everybody an equal chance"

agreed

also because, some people dont look for an excuse in every situation to play the race card, or to blame others for my failures.

when people stop being "victims" and get out and do something for themselves, and when people stop catering to these "victims" and tell them to grow a pair and make things happen for yourself, is when all this bs comes to an end.

Reactions: .S&C.
And my father sure didn't. White and proud of it. Heritage, guns, bible and all.

Nothing I hate more than a modern day pc "soft" racist and sell out.
Too much pride in any color is a sure way to self-destruction. Good luck with any inflated emotional outburst.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT