ADVERTISEMENT

Any UK fan that pays good money to go to the SEC Tournament is CRAZY!!!!

Zero road games in the SECT. We will see, and I know we sucked at home recently, but not having to deal with road crowds and road officiating like were dealing with tonight is huge.

Reactions: BlueTick2
I mean he has 27k likes, you have 72…… so………
Been a member for a while. Don't comment a ton ... but if I do I ASSURE you I could care less if anyone "likes it". Wrong generation to care. We actually have real friends that we interact with. Definitely not just sitting here glued to puter screen commenting and liking stuff all day.
By the way watch the SEC tournament. You won't see Ben but you will see a sea of BLUE.
I'll be back in a week or so to chuckle atyour comment of you two keyboard ninjas ....

Been a member for a while. Don't comment a ton ... but if I do I ASSURE you I could care less if anyone "likes it". Wrong generation to care. We actually have real friends that we interact with. Definitely not just sitting here glued to puter screen commenting and liking stuff all day.
By the way watch the SEC tournament. You won't see Ben but you will see a sea of BLUE.
I'll be back in a week or so to chuckle atyour comment of you two keyboard ninjas ....
I think you missed quite a few points but ignorant is bliss so enjoy your “chuckles”.

Reactions: catben
I would LOVE to see UK win the SEC Tournament. But I guess you DIDN'T watch Cal's Postgame Press Conference. Someone in the media asked Cal if he knew a win today would assure him of a double Bye and he said NO. He also said that next weeks tournament is NOT what he is concentrated on, but the one in 2 weeks.

Once again, my point is PROVEN by Cal HIMSELF!!! He DOES NOT CARE about winning the SEC Tournament!!!

I HOPE we win it, I WANT us to win it, but our head coach doesn't value winning it.

I would LOVE to see UK win the SEC Tournament. But I guess you DIDN'T watch Cal's Postgame Press Conference. Someone in the media asked Cal if he knew a win today would assure him of a double Bye and he said NO. He also said that next weeks tournament is NOT what he is concentrated on, but the one in 2 weeks.

Once again, my point is PROVEN by Cal HIMSELF!!! He DOES NOT CARE about winning the SEC Tournament!!!

I HOPE we win it, I WANT us to win it, but our head coach doesn't value winning it.

And if he wins big n ncaa that's ok. The funny thing is when we had good teams despite not caring UK sure won it a lot.

I agree with u on not spending money to go and my reasons are its way too expensive and a crapshoot on what happens. Those factors won't change no matter what down the road.

Bumping this after another loss.

The question remains. WHY would ANY UK fan spend their hard earned money to attend the SEC Tournament this year????

And it's not just Cal's CRAPPY coaching, it's the CONSTANT screw job UK gets from SEC Refs!!!

The ONLY way to send a message to the SEC and Cal is to STAY HOME!!!!
Can’t agree anymore CatBen. We look solid. I mean at the time I get the worry, here we go again. This team is legit.

That is a fact but I don’t think he intentionally tries to lose it either.

That is a fact but I don’t think he intentionally tries to lose it either.
I agree, it just comes naturally to him. 😂😂

All joking aside I loved the defense they were throwing at Vawls today. Knetch(sp) was crazy hot today. I wish we had a lock down defender like Liggins on this team. If we did it would have got ugly for UT.

Reactions: catben and Fox2monk
I agree, it just comes naturally to him. 😂😂

Al joking aside I loved the defense they were throwing at Vawls today. The 1 man show they have is ridiculous. I wish we had a lock down defender like Liggins on this team.
Man I honestly was proud of our defense today, we really threw him off first half and defended well. Knecht is a beast but we got the W. I had a ton of Oscar is the best games but L’s that crushed me.

Cal has DESTROYED what used to be the UKIT.

I HATE that I was right on this. But when the Coach doesn't VALUE a FREAKIN conference tournament, his players are NOT going to be PREPARED properly!!!!

SAD

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT