ADVERTISEMENT

NBA Draft rounds 8+

I like RHJ but feel like he should be much better.

He's just a kid? What, 22?

Besides, BBN and I needed a defensive wing. With what was on the board, and with his obvious upside, I feel fortunate to snag him here.

To be fair (to me, of course), I am winging it. I usually have a pretty detailed draft board put together.

But still, I like my team. Our team.

Reactions: Nkycatfan17
As always I wish there was a good predictor or way we could tell who would win.

Sidenote: finally got a new avatar that best matches my screen name

Reactions: Aike
Damn!! I was about to take Kanter. I had already planned on writing out a description of the Undertaker's entrance and posting a pic from Big Blue Madness.

As always I wish there was a good predictor or way we could tell who would win.
Someone earlier had mentioned building the rosters in 2k. I haven't played video games in years. Anyone know if this is possible?

We need depth at the wing and shooters. None better than Jinglin' Joe Ingles.

That's right. 3rd in the league in 3 point percentage. 16th in steals percentage. A young 29. Jinglin'. Joe. Ingles.

Let that sink in.

I haven't got to check if hes available but im going with the greatest UK legend to never play a game, Enes Kanter. Averaging something like 14 and 7 in only 20mpg. If he could work his way into starter minutes hes easily a 20/10 guy.

Reactions: drcats2013
I haven't got to check if hes available but im going with the greatest UK legend to never play a game, Enes Kanter. Averaging something like 14 and 7 in only 20mpg. If he could work his way into starter minutes hes easily a 20/10 guy.
He's already been taken. Please come back and make your pick.

I suppose I can go ahead and submit mine. I'll give you 20 minutes.

Reactions: Rupp'sRunt
I need an irrational confidence guy. Give me Dion Waiters. He's really bumped his 3p% and assists this past year and appears to be blossoming with Miami.

thW1c2h.gif

Reactions: Nkycatfan17
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT