ADVERTISEMENT

Mitch Barnhart signs new deal

A group of people close to the program? Do these group of people have names? Why so vague?

I thought after using a search firm to hire Gillispie MB recruited Mike Pratt and Rob Mullens to do the search in house with Todd. One of Pratts friends who is also friends with Cal called Pratt and let him know the he was interested in the job. Since Dr. Todd wouldn't even consider Cal 2 years earlier, the plan was to schedule an interview in Chicago with Todd, MB, Pratt, and Mullens to convince Todd. The rest is history. Now where am I wrong, what committee or booster forced this as you guys say, and why weren't they involved with the interview in Chicago?
Mashburned just bodied you and you look like an idiot now

:rolleyes:

Mike Pratt was the public mouthpiece for it, and Matt Jones reported on this pretty much every week during that time.It wasn't a secret. A group of prominent UK basketball people, lead by Mike Pratt, brought Cal here. RJ Corman had to fly him into Lexington....

...because Cal and Mitch don't work together. Peevy is the basketball AD, and I assume a large reason why Cal is here right now.

MJ has also hinted and said that he doesn't know if Cal will stay here once Peevy leaves.

MITCH HIRED FN BILLY GILLISPIE. I doubt there's been a worse hire in the history of college athletics, considering we are the top basketball program of all time. So why in the world would you be shocked that the greatest basketball program of all time came together and took control of hiring the next coach of the greatest college program of all time - and they hired one of the greatest coaches of all time, a coach the sitting AD would not even consider hiring. I mean, Mitch is a lucky man. A very blessed guy. And we're lucky to have him AND Dwayne Peevy because it's worked out very well for our University and basketball program.
A prominent group of backers, so prominent that no one knows their name.

Mitch can kiss my ass. Because of his typically tone-deaf short-sighted "pick your seats based on points" system and a recent transferring of basketball tickets in our family, we are most likely going to lose the seats we have had since Rupp opened. So he sucks and can get pumped.
Why would you lose your seats? That doesn’t make any sense. I know the renovations will cut 3,000 or so seats, but there’s still plenty of seats for season ticket holders.

Reactions: crpoore
Mashburned just bodied you and you look like an idiot now
LOL, OK. He made up stories just like you did and he cant say who these prominent backers are just like you cant say who the committee was.

Maybe Pratt and Todd are lying and the people who cant back up any of their claims are telling the truth.

Last edited:
We want alcohol at games too. At all levels. Not just for the rich fans
Well that's an SEC rule, people who aren't mouth breathing morons know this. Maybe we should join the ACC for people too stupid to drink at tailgate and stick a bottle in their back pocket and walk in.

Oh so you gave up on the lies you got busted telling and now want to deflect by calling me Mitch.
I didn’t lie once. I’m not scrolling through years of KSR posts to find what Matt reported. you can keep mitch’s nuts in your mouth and pretend like he is a good AD or you can step back into this reality in which he is a mediocre AD. Or are you arguing that we can’t do better than him as our AD?

Reactions: Wildcat-in-STL
Majority of the SEC ADs are for alcohol in the stadium. Mitch is in the minority
In the future read and learn facts for yourself instead of lazily adopting others opinions. That way if someone asks you a question about your opinion you'll be able to answer.

A prominent group of backers, so prominent that no one knows their name.

Mike Pratt. RJ Corman (rip).
- a lot of ex UK players were in the search committee, but I can't name names.*

Idk what you're arguing about. This happened, it was great for our university and basketball program. It was great for Mitch, too. Everybody benefited from the Cal hire. We had our cake and ate it too.

But for some odd reason people like you just cannot admit that Mitch sucks at hiring coaches, or at the very least sucks at hiring/handling basketball coaches.

*One of the greatest things about Cal was the way he brought the ex players back, kept them as family, honored them, etc etc. It was sad and pathetic that we never did this.

So what’s your opinion on how Mitch has done as our athletic director
My opinion is he's done a good job. What does Matt Jones tell you to think about this?

Really though, all the information is out there and can be found with a simple Google search. Todd and Pratt have spoken on the record with their accounts. Willful ignorance really is the worst.

My opinion is he's done a good job. What does Matt Jones tell you to think about this?

Really though, all the information is out there and can be found with a simple Google search. Todd and Pratt have spoken on the record with their accounts. Willful ignorance really is the worst.
Do you think Mike Pratt of all people would go on the record and say he had to do our ADs job because he just hired a drunk to run the most successful college basketball program in the country?

I don’t think so.

But I also don’t think Mitch has done a good job as our AD. A so so job is about as good as I can do for him. C+

Reactions: morgousky
Pratt basically said that.....in a professional, respectful way as a lover of the UK basketball program. He headed up the search committee. Not Mitch.

Do you think Mike Pratt of all people would go on the record and say he had to do our ADs job because he just hired a drunk to run the most successful college basketball program in the country?

Oh my God Keyser is a moron[roll]

Haven't seen someone be owned like that in a long time.....he just keeps coming back to be bitch slapped again and again.

But but but I read a PR piece that said Mitch wanted Cal from the beginning! You liars!![laughing]

Reactions: Wildcat-in-STL
Oh my God Keyser is a moron[roll]

Haven't seen someone be owned like that in a long time.....he just keeps coming back to be bitch slapped again and again.

But but but I read a PR piece that said Mitch wanted Cal from the beginning! You liars!![laughing]
Owned by people who cant even back up their own words? Only in your out of touch with reality, lies are cool if they fit your agenda world. You got busted lying yesterday and ran, I still see through your BS.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

I'm not the habitual liar who makes up things to look important on a message board. You look like a clown but I guess winners like Kev69, Myron Gaines LOL, and the Matt Jones sheep buys your nonsense so not all is lost.

I'm not the habitual liar who makes up things to look important on a message board. You look like a clown but I guess winners like Kev69, Myron Gaines LOL, and the Matt Jones sheep buys your nonsense so not all is lost.

You need to re read the thread. The only person who got owned is your b**** ass. Haha. You have no one to get information from and so you make up the reality you want it be and everything else is a lie. I don't think you're a liar, I think you've got paranoia problems probably genetic. Very diluted sense of self, just know that you're crazy as shit Man, get some help with those issues before someone smashes your short legs into the dirt.

Why would you lose your seats? That doesn’t make any sense. I know the renovations will cut 3,000 or so seats, but there’s still plenty of seats for season ticket holders.

When tix are transferred from one name to another(even within a family), the "points" do not follow. So we will have seats but probably not those we've sat in for 40 years

Reactions: kev69
You need to re read the thread. The only person who got owned is your b**** ass. Haha. You have no one to get information from and so you make up the reality you want it be and everything else is a lie. I don't think you're a liar, I think you've got paranoia problems probably genetic. Very diluted sense of self, just know that you're crazy as shit Man, get some help with those issues before someone smashes your short legs into the dirt.
Yes, we all know you have all the inside info. You have "people" that you get info from. You're so important and you're not butthurt at all right now for getting called out on your obvious BS and looking like a clown.

To be honest, after listening to arguments from both sides, especially from Morg and Poetax, who both have information from the inside of the Athlectic Department, I’m starting to think that maybe we could do much better than Barnhart. Some may call this flip flopping, but I call it learning more information that is the opposite of information that I originally formed my opinion on.
LOL

Yes, we all know you have all the inside info. You have "people" that you get info from. You're so important and you're not butthurt at all right now for getting called out on your obvious BS and looking like a clown.

Lol by only you? See, that's that diluted sense of self I'm talking about. You've called everyone a liar in this thread that doesn't agree with the PR piece. You have no info and that makes you feel inadequate. I get it.

My connections are my uncle's, both athletic directors locally who went to UK and one of them is long time friends with MP. I mean I guess I'll just say it since you're so thick headed.

But let me guess, I don't have two uncle's I have an aunt it's all a lie? Lol

Get some help man. You really need it. I mean that too I hope one day your anger and rage settles. Wouod love to hear your life story, I bet it's sad AF

Lol by only you? See, that's that diluted sense of self I'm talking about. You've called everyone a liar in this thread that doesn't agree with the PR piece. You have no info and that makes you feel inadequate. I get it.

My connections are my uncle's, both athletic directors locally who went to UK and one of them is long time friends with MP. I mean I guess I'll just say it since you're so thick headed.

But let me guess, I don't have two uncle's I have an aunt it's all a lie? Lol

Get some help man. You really need it. I mean the too I hope one day your anger and rage settles. Wouod love to hear your life story, I bet it's sad AF
Yeah, I'm the only one who called you out for your BS. You're not lying again about posts we can see a few pages up. It's like you cant even help yourself.

Short legs and stubby arms... :grimace:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yes "Myron Gaines" complete with fake AVI. Cringe indeed. Oh and I love your thought on the subject, cringe and cringe incarnate. Great thoughts, you're prolly not stupid at all.
Watching you continually SEETHING and constantly getting REKT on here is worth just the lurking, I don't feel the need to post 100 times a day such as yourself.

Fake AVI? WTF? Is @FrankUnderwood the dude from the wire? Is @morgousky some hot chick? Are u too fat & ugly IRL to even have taken a selfie? No, No, Yes

No way he's over 5'6 and he knows it.
Bottom line is Mitch is the AD and is doing a great job, so great in fact that he keeps on getting raises and extensions. You on the other hard are a nobody, which is fine, except that you wanna be somebody so bad that you habitually lie and make up things to make yourself seem important which is pathetic. We see thru your BS and you look like a clown, for you own sake, please stop lying and trying so hard.

Watching you continually SEETHING and constantly getting REKT on here is worth just the lurking, I don't feel the need to post 100 times a day such as yourself.

Fake AVI? WTF? Is @FrankUnderwood the dude from the wire? Is @morgousky some hot chick? Are u too fat & ugly IRL to even have taken a selfie? No, No, Yes
REKT and bodied, oh my. Sick burn bro, and I do mean BRO.

Your actual pic is a douche bag. Literally a douche bag. LOL, I honestly cant stop laughing at you... BRO.
U sure say BRO a lot. But I know u won't post a pic, so I'll just assume u look akin to this:
fpx6z2u.jpg

-Snowflake
-Neckbeard
-Incel
-Fat

I think I'll call you ~SNIF~ from henceforth

U sure say BRO a lot. But I know u won't post a pic, so I'll just assume u look akin to this:
fpx6z2u.jpg

-Snowflake
-Neckbeard
-Incel
-Fat

I think I'll call you ~SNIF~ from henceforth
Stop embarrassing yourself begging dudes to send you photos online. Real men dont concern themselves with what other dudes look like, you seem to be obsessed. On top of being a male messageboard groupie, you want photos of dudes. What an embarrassment.

Also have something to say when you enter a thread about the actual subject, you came screaming CRINGE like you're Hodor. Stop breathing through your mouth and do better.

Bottom line is Mitch is the AD and is doing a great job, so great in fact that he keeps on getting raises and extensions. You on the other hard are a nobody, which is fine, except that you wanna be somebody so bad that you habitually lie and make up things to make yourself seem important which is pathetic. We see thru your BS and you look like a clown, for you own sake, please stop lying and trying so hard.
Whoa you went from a good job to a great job. You keep bumping him up higher and higher in your mind

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT