ADVERTISEMENT

KSR/Matt Jones held accountable by Rivals

Here's what I would love to see. People have to use their real names on message boards. Everyone makes up these funny, stupid, usually nonsense names and it gives them the license to post and kind of crap they can come up with. Stuff that they would never post under their real name. And just my opinion, 75% of the hate is political and 25% jealously.

Sure thing, Ed323232. Is that a family name? Just wondering. Thinking about naming my next kid jimwalker8675309. Whatca think?

No doubt at least some of the vehement defense he gets on here is from staff accounts. I don't think there's any doubt of that especially now

That certainly explains why some "posters" have gone after other posters for even mildly critical posts. I recall one well respected poster getting ripped over basically just saying that he didn't care for MJ's show. It was absolutely over the top. Now we know why!

I can put up with a whole lot but I will not tolerate a thief or a liar. If that is an admission by Jones (I didn't bother reading it too deeply.) and he is an attorney he should be reprimanded at the least. He is held to higher standards.
He "borrows" sources...ask Freddie Maggard

Matt Jones as Scut Farkas.

giphy.gif

This just goes to show how media has pervated our lives, how a little investigating by an astute poster on a ukbb mb can turn into a minor story. Yet is it really a story? Must be....we're all here.

Boredom...yeah. nothing else out there worth it? Prolly...

Here's what I would love to see. People have to use their real names on message boards. Everyone makes up these funny, stupid, usually nonsense names and it gives them the license to post and kind of crap they can come up with. Stuff that they would never post under their real name. And just my opinion, 75% of the hate is political and 25% jealously.
I do use my real name.

I usually try to refrain from calling people names on here but some of you all are ubearably stupid.

He should be “reprimanded” from his profession for violating the terms of an online message board? Get over yourselves. Some people just want to see someone as miserable as they are.

Matt Jones may not always be the best representative of UK but I think he deserves a little more credit than what people give him. Y’all act like he got caught drowning a box of puppies or something.
Merry Christmas Matt!

Matt said on his show Rowland has been stealing info from him for years

I don't know either of them. But Matt was stealing info from day one; from anyone that had it. And at least the last two years, Rowland is way out in front of Matt in football. That's not even close

Basketball not so mmuch. Tucker is out in front there, or was. Not sure how his new gig effects that.

"stealing info" is one of the greatest things I've ever heard. And you dummies have been stating that as if it's a crime for years.

"Stealing info" like any of you actually care - all of the sudden you people have morals?

"stealing info" is one of the greatest things I've ever heard. And you dummies have been stating that as if it's a crime for years.

"Stealing info" like any of you actually care - all of the sudden you people have morals?

You have been owned so many times on RR, it is surprising to see you back. I guess you think we have forgotten your stupid uninformed postings of the past???

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Matt Jones. His humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of political philosophy most of the jokes will go over a typical listener's head. There's also Matt's humble outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from deeply theological literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Matt Jones truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Matt's existential catchphrase "There but for the grace of God go I," which itself is a cryptic reference to John Bradford's parphrasing of 1 Corinthians Chapter 15: verses 8-10. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Matt Jones' genius wit unfolds itself on their audio stream. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a KSR tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

I don't know either of them. But Matt was stealing info from day one; from anyone that had it. And at least the last two years, Rowland is way out in front of Matt in football. That's not even close

Basketball not so mmuch. Tucker is out in front there, or was. Not sure how his new gig effects that.
Tucker has the best info and sources on basketball.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Matt Jones. His humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of political philosophy most of the jokes will go over a typical listener's head. There's also Matt's humble outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from deeply theological literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Matt Jones truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Matt's existential catchphrase "There but for the grace of God go I," which itself is a cryptic reference to John Bradford's parphrasing of 1 Corinthians Chapter 15: verses 8-10. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Matt Jones' genius wit unfolds itself on their audio stream. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a KSR tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

At first, the sarcasm went over my head. The KSR tatoo comment should have given it away! NOBODY with a right mind would do that.

Last edited:

Jethro, is that you?

You have been owned so many times on RR, it is surprising to see you back. I guess you think we have forgotten your stupid uninformed postings of the past???

To think someone gets "owned" on a message board is laughable. Wow, you guys got me good!

You take this place way too seriously. Pathetic really I feel bad for you.

Reactions: mdlUK.1 and Cats78

This isgreat hahaha

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT