ADVERTISEMENT

KSR/Matt Jones held accountable by Rivals

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Matt Jones. His humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of political philosophy most of the jokes will go over a typical listener's head. There's also Matt's humble outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from deeply theological literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Matt Jones truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Matt's existential catchphrase "There but for the grace of God go I," which itself is a cryptic reference to John Bradford's parphrasing of 1 Corinthians Chapter 15: verses 8-10. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Matt Jones' genius wit unfolds itself on their audio stream. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a KSR tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid
This brought tears to my eyes. You so eloquently expressed his towering intellect and greatness. The only thing you missed was his almost inarticulable, ineffable, unspeakable ability to squeeze stercolith from a buffalo nickel and pinch pennies. Just last week, he went to buy a company vehicle. While he was up front buying a scooby van, his helpers were in the back looking for keys. He bought one and they drove away with 7. Now that's business sense and penny pinching that all can admire.

Reactions: thepip
CQlodU5UcAEbOHd.jpg:large

Unless this is an old image, there's no way this is real. Idk his exact age, but he's well over 29. Graduated from Transy in 2000, didn't he?

The only time he addresses this board on the radio is to make fun of posters and people who frequent message boards in general

Matt talks sports...is he really that relevant?

I get just as much good info elsewhere...but Matt did say he’d buy each of his staff an account, if only he was able to.....shouldn’t he have done that up front?

And no, I don’t share any accounts with anyone......but to each his own.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
The only time he addresses this board on the radio is to make fun of posters and people who frequent message boards in general

Ironic, considering his entire rise from the ashes of geek life was precipitated by making $ off the the internet, social media, and message board communities.

I hope he runs for office so he gets to drown in the waters of his own overconfidence.

Matt talks sports...is he really that relevant?

I get just as much good info elsewhere...but Matt did say he’d buy each of his staff an account, if only he was able to.....shouldn’t he have done that up front?

And no, I don’t share any accounts with anyone......but to each his own.

He's capitalized off a historically awful Kentucky sports media that has done a particularly horrid job with innovation. On that level, Jones should get massive credit for exploiting a ripe market that has been fumbled by idiotic media members for decades.

Jones hasn't been able to capitalize on his fame when it comes to landing a multitude of beautiful women, however, and that's the greatest tragedy in this saga.

Last edited:
Shouldn’t surprise anyone. Can anyone imagine Mitch McConnell worrying about what people on a message board say about him?

It’s a shame that this state doesn’t have anyone to beat that guy. He would eat MJ alive

Last edited by a moderator:
He's capitalized off a historically awful Kentucky sports media, that has done a particularly horrid job with innovation. On that level, Jones should get massive credit for exploiting a ripe market that has been fumbled by idiotic media members for decades.

Jones hasn't been able to capitalize on his fame when it comes to landing a multitude of beautiful women, however, and that's the greatest tragedy in this saga.
He’s rode the coach cal wave all the way to the bank. Hopefully for us kentucky fans and his business ventures we keep coach cal for a few more years

Cant believe Matt was talking to a prisoner (who was from Middlesboro)today on his show today... obviously this is to prepare himself when he goes to prison for a burner HOB account...

Reactions: Vandalayindustries
He's capitalized off a historically awful Kentucky sports media, that has done a particularly horrid job with innovation. On that level, Jones should get massive credit for exploiting a ripe market that has been fumbled by idiotic media members for decades.

Perhaps he does not feel comfortable around women. They do produce children you know.

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
If you guys are going to use this platform to bash Matt Jones... then its only logical and fair he can use his platform to bash people here.

I find it hilarious that people here love Trump using his platform to bash everyone that questions him but absolutely hate Matt Jones for doing the same thing. This is called selective outrage.

I think its 20 times more laughable that both big transfers we were supposed to get according to Jones are both being said to stay where they are currently at (football) .... Matt's recruiting info for both sports is comically bad.

This is just to show I'm fair .......... I'll defend the man when I think its fair and bash him when I think its fair

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT