ADVERTISEMENT

KSR/Matt Jones held accountable by Rivals

YOU?
LYYl0N.gif

You just anonymously bashed the people who are anonymously bashing, or did the hypocrisy escape you?
Fair fight though. Can’t say the same for a bunch of internet creepers piling on someone’s real life.

Fair fight though. Can’t say the same for a bunch of internet creepers piling on someone’s real life.

He himself mocks specific posters from here on the air. He didn’t ask for your help defending him.

And if for some reason he can’t take the heat here, he doesn’t want to run for office.

He calls out ppl on Twitter who disagree with him, getting his peons in a frizzy. Kinda sad

This is 100 percent correct! Everyone I see that bad mouths Matt Jones are the first ones to show up for his live events... etc. they are obsessed and just jealous because of all the good he has done for this University!!

Robinson was more of Ryan Lemond than Matt Jones... if you would’ve said Peters or Williams you’re analogy would’ve been halfway decent.

Well, I see you do come here for some purpose other than pimping your own poorly-written articles for clicks, and that's carrying Matt Jones' water in hopes of winning his favor.

Tell me, Derrin, do you ever post here just to discuss Kentucky basketball without some ulterior motive? It seems like every time I've seen you show up there's always some transparently-obvious other motive behind your posts.

And you really need to tighten up your writing skills if you're going to call yourself a writer. I'm very forgiving of grammar errors with most posters, but it's cringeworthy to see someone who presents himself as a writer consistently making elementary school level errors (like not knowing the difference between your and you're) or putting glaring factual errors in his articles (please tell us more about 2014 Kemba Walker).

Last edited:
Well, I see you do come here for some purpose other than pimping your own poorly-written articles for clicks, and that's carrying Matt Jones' water in hopes of winning his favor.

Tell me, Derrin, do you ever post here just to discuss Kentucky basketball without some ulterior motive? It seems like every time I've seen you show up there's always some transparently-obvious other motive behind your posts.

And you really need to tighten up your writing skills if you're going to call yourself a writer. I've very forgiving of grammar errors with most posters, but seeing someone who presents himself as writer consistently make elementary level errors (like not knowing the difference between your and you're) is cringeworthy.

And, one of my favorites: "everyone"....."are." I also love the "jealous" accusation. I wonder why nobody on this board is jealous of the guys who actually do the games? But, logic isn't exactly something MJ supporters understand.

He calls out ppl on Twitter who disagree with him, getting his peons in a frizzy. Kinda sad

He does "order 66" on people he doesn't like which leads to his fans berating and doxing people. Many have had to shut down their social media after he orders his jones drones to attack them. That should be a huge red flag.

He does "order 66" on people he doesn't like which leads to his fans berating and doxing people. Many have had to shut down their social media after he orders his jones drones to attack them. That should be a huge red flag.
Yes... He's a mental mess

Kind of like Matt on his show Thursday morning? Are you going to tell him to grow up? He obsesses over this message board as much as he he claims it obsesses over him.

We wouldn’t even be having this discussion if he stayed off this board or quit talking about it. Neither of which he will do. No matter what he says otherwise.
Well he makes a living doing it just saying... If my life was about drama and radio I'd do the same thing... Sadly its not that easy. He knows it keeps listeners coming back... I don't listen to him cause I don't like him but he is a great marketer in regards to keeping listeners coming back for more. In that matter I give him props for the idiots that keep listening.

Please note I give him props for creating a business out of this... Anytime a person can create a living from a sole prop.ship without millions of dollars in backing i'll give them props all day long...

To end this... Am I jealous? Hell yes lol.

Reactions: childe
Who’s better Matt Jones the KSR dude or Mstt Jones the flat footed shooter at Duke. Hint, one won a national championship and scored 18 points in the final four, the other is basically fully of total shit. I mean that in the kindest sense of the word (s)

Robinson was more of Ryan Lemond than Matt Jones... if you would’ve said Peters or Williams you’re analogy would’ve been halfway decent.

Lemond has way more info than Jones but limited to in state kids. He was way in front on wandale commitment.

But Rowland was way in front on the flip.

Reactions: thepip
It is called plagiarism. It’s the kind of thing frauds, cheats, and slimy politicians do.
I basically see three categories of posters on this thread. Those who grasp why there are rules in our society against plagiarism and intellectual theft, those who fundamentally don't grasp that, and a third group who are determined to defend Jones and attack others who question Jones' ethics no matter what Jones tries to get away with. In this third group, no doubt, are members of the KSR staff and inner circle using Rivals usernames.

its amazing this made it 11 pages............ this certainly isnt fake wife territory.....

It’s the same 20-25 people. Rehash. Regurgitate. I finally decided to click on this thing again because it somehow reached 12 pages. If that’s not rent free.

Five of the last seven posts are yours, yet you're the one bitching about the fact that people are still posting on this thread.

You don't see why some might laugh at that?

Oh, I’m not bitching. I’m laughing.

[laughing]

Self-awareness clearly ain't your strong suit.

But, please, keep posting about how we should stop posting. Good comedy.

Page 12. Good stuff. I might go read the other 11 pages later.

He is a huge KSR supporter. Totally fine. It is expected that he would berate us.

*shrugs* oh, well.

Eh, I listen to the show on podcast. I can certainly see why someone wouldn’t like Matt. But I’ve never disliked or hated someone enough to get on a message board and make a 12 page thread about it. And if I did hate someone that much, they would have had to do something pretty horrific to me. This isn’t politics either. I know that can make people go insane. This is just another case of people joining together on social media to be outraged about someone.

And I’ve posted with y’all for years on here, so I’m really just giving you all shit. Don’t take me so seriously.

Eh, I listen to the show on podcast. I can certainly see why someone wouldn’t like Matt. But I’ve never disliked or hated someone enough to get on a message board and make a 12 page thread about it. And if I did hate someone that much, they would have had to do something pretty horrific to me. This isn’t politics either. I know that can make people go insane. This is just another case of people joining together on social media to be outraged about someone.

And I’ve posted with y’all for years on here, so I’m really just giving you all shit. Don’t take it me so seriously.

Lol you are actually a good poster. I’ve always enjoyed you.

Don’t take offense to my jab at the end of my last post.

Reactions: Mike-D
The thread is 12 pages because white knights are in here trying to save Matt Jones from the mean and jealous message board. I don't hate Matt Jones, mostly messing around, but you guys that are defending and attacking his naysayers are a strange breed. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

— he has on more than one occasion referred to people who frequent message boards (all of us) as the low of the low

That’s the thing...

- he runs a Uk site/“message board”: ksr comment section is worse than topix
- he reads this message board weekly/daily, and posts on it...with at least 2 accounts

Then bashes this place on his radio show...just days after he exposed himself on here, he stated he hasn’t posted on message boards for a long time because they are nasty and mean.

It’s just business. Not a big deal. It’s all just a media act, but the hypocrisy is stunning. Guess less stunning coming from a lawyer/blogger/aspiring politician.

And I love ksr radio. Matt, Shannon, Ryan, and Drew are great radio. That website is pure trash, though.

First, he needs to separate the “message boards (the basketball and football forums)” from the Paddock trash that has no other purpose or joy than to pick internet fights and troll. This thread has a whole new audience each with thousands of posts that I’ve never seen on here before. Just saying, the Paddock is garbage.

Curious - what's your age? I do notice the older generation LOVES Jones because his aggregating info made it easier for older people to get info. That info was available and generated elsewhere. But older people didn't have the capability to get it. So they all just assumed he's some sort of wizard

Really? Or you being sarcastic? I'm a Senior and run into few who are impressed with his schtick....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT