ADVERTISEMENT

KSR/Matt Jones held accountable by Rivals

The KSR guys have a HOB account they share the log-in to which is against the TOS. MJ posted while logged in thinking it was his personal account and then dry snitched on himself and the KSR guys it seems

The dude claims being an attorney. Did he pass the bar? If so he must be reprimanded. He should be held to higher standards.

If KSR is buying one HOB account and then giving out the account info to multiple people that is fraud. I know many don't read the fine print when they agree to a sites rules but Matt knows that for sure and is flaunting it. Burn him is all the input I have.
Thank you.

That’s pretty low class stuff, even by Matt’s standards.

He’s one of those people that the more you find out about him, the worse he becomes. He’ll fit right in with those .....never mind.

The KSR guys have a HOB account they share the log-in to which is against the TOS. MJ posted while logged in thinking it was his personal account and then dry snitched on himself and the KSR guys it seems

Actually from what I read KSR bought one HOB account knowing they were going to give it out to multiple people. That is so very much worse.

The dude claims being an attorney. Did he pass the bar? If so he must be reprimanded. He should be held to higher standards.
You would think but those are the ones that usually think they’re above rules. He comes off as more of a dope than anything to me for the whole ordeal. Sometimes silence is the best choice

Reactions: TopCatCal and BBUK
You would think but those are the ones that usually think they’re above rules. He comes off as more of a dope than anything to me for the whole ordeal. Sometimes silence is the best choice

Yeah, that type of planning is horrible. I am not equating murder to this but the analogy...

You accidently kill someone you should do time. You plan to kill someone you should get the death penalty.

Actually from what I read KSR bought one HOB account knowing they were going to give it out to multiple people. That is so very much worse.

“So very much worse” than what?

This is freaking message board. People act like MJ and KSR have committed some massive fraud operation.

Some of the people here have a really strange obsession with Matt Jones.

It’s hilarious that all the people who claim to hate him and KSR are the same ones who can quote everything he puts on Twitter, says on his show, etc...

Some folks here need to get a freaking life.

This is freaking message board. People act like MJ and KSR have committed some massive fraud operation.

It’s hilarious that all the people who claim to hate him and KSR are the sales one who can quote everything he puts on Twitter, says on his show, etc...

We have found another burner account

It’s hilarious that all the people who claim to hate him and KSR are the same ones who can quote everything he puts on Twitter, says on his show, etc...

You don't make a living selling anything do you? Everyone loses when someone steals. That is very sleazy.

Here’s the thing. Did he actually think he was logged into his account or is that his excuse because people put the puzzle together it was him and he got scared?

Reactions: catrecruit
Why does this surprise anyone? Jones is notorious for stealing info and passing it as his own. He has made a career out of it. Using burner accounts is how they have done here and all of the other sites. I still remember him doing so a few years ago to a radio station when he “failed” to credit for their material he used. Jones tries to skirt legal boundaries in order to make himself look more connected to build his brand. I consider him UK’s version of Clay Travis.

I will be honest I am very lost on what the hubbub is about . So if I am missing something let me know . All it seems is the KSR guys have an account they share so they can read HOB ( understandable). Matt was using it and by mistake posted something thinking he was logged in as himself ( again easy mistake) and someone got mad ? Not seeing the issue here. But again I might be missing something.

I can put up with a whole lot but I will not tolerate a thief or a liar. If that is an admission by Jones (I didn't bother reading it too deeply.) and he is an attorney he should be reprimanded at the least. He is held to higher standards.
Time to get Paul Drake involved!

I’m not a fan of Matt, but I shared an hob account with someone for years. You’re telling me that was against the tos?

—Matt runs a Kentucky sports website.

—He paid for one premium account on this Kentucky sports website and allowed more than one person to access it and likely take information given to HOB subscribers and use it on his site

— he has on more than one occasion referred to people who frequent message boards (all of us) as the low of the low

Wow. You really showed him.
3O7jCA.gif

I will be honest I am very lost on what the hubbub is about . So if I am missing something let me know . All it seems is the KSR guys have an account they share so they can read HOB ( understandable). Matt was using it and by mistake posted something thinking he was logged in as himself ( again easy mistake) and someone got mad ? Not seeing the issue here. But again I might be missing something.

Matt is a smart smart guy. Nothing he does is by “mistake”. Justin and and the guys work their butts off to put out this content. It’s shady as crap for him to use these accounts to gain his sources.

I think it’s wrong for him to take HOB info and just take it and give no credit, but that’s just me. I don’t care about him sharing it.

I think it’s wrong for him to take HOB info and just take it and give no credit, but that’s just me. I don’t care about him sharing it.

When does this happen? I keep seeing people say this all the time and I don’t recall ever seeing any proof that it really has happened.

Can you share an example of something to prove this?

ADVERTISEMENT