ADVERTISEMENT

KSR/Matt Jones held accountable by Rivals

Eh, I listen to the show on podcast. I can certainly see why someone wouldn’t like Matt. But I’ve never disliked or hated someone enough to get on a message board and make a 12 page thread about it. And if I did hate someone that much, they would have had to do something pretty horrific to me. This isn’t politics either. I know that can make people go insane. This is just another case of people joining together on social media to be outraged about someone.

And I’ve posted with y’all for years on here, so I’m really just giving you all shit. Don’t take me so seriously.

Hows the weather in Orlando Matt?

Reactions: thepip
And how many in this thread are using their own name while bashing him? Some big men.
The points had been made that MJo criticized (i) non-anonymously (using his own name openly) and (ii) on his own board. I simply replied that he and his minions were working (i) incognito (ii) over here and at HOB.

This thread sucks.

Actually, this thread rocks! For a number of years, the MJ minions and MJ himself blasted anyone who questioned him and proclaimed that he had this unbelievable access to the program and all kinds of inside info.

His defenders are no longer touting his "inside" info but now they are defending his stealing his info from others. Afterall, he didn't do anything worse than any of us do when we have multiple people sharing Netflix accounts, right?

MJ has now been exposed. We were right. His minions are now running for cover. It is a GREAT thread!!

Matt knows that there is community in the BBN. He has enabled that community through a website, a radio show and now a bar. One of the first people I knew who understood the BBN as community was Mel McCane, founder of Wildcatfaithful.com. It’s always good to take a few minute to remember Mel and give thanks for his gift to the BBN. The site we are on now had a better foot in the marketplace because of Mel. As does KSR and others. Mel loved UK and it’s fans. He was unique and missed, but his legacy lives on through the success of others that followed his lead and, in some ways, improved upon what he started. Thanks Mel!

Reactions: flacat22
ADVERTISEMENT