ADVERTISEMENT

Who leaks info to Matt Norlander?

oldsports_

All-SEC
Dec 18, 2010
How is he getting the info 1st?

The National media pundits are punking Matt Jones and KSR. They just repeat the leftovers.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Has Matt ever really had inside info?

He has been stealing from others since he started.

I keep saying this, but for a *mostly* educated fan base, a lot at UK let the KSR folks pull the wool easily.

I don't know how anyone can see him constantly being wrong through this whole process and think they guy knows anything. I mean all he has done is post guesses (he probably read on here) and brag about how many clicks his sheep gave him.

Reactions: preacherfan

I keep saying this, but for a *mostly* educated fan base, a lot at UK let the KSR folks pull the wool easily.

I don't know how anyone can see him constantly being wrong through this whole process and think they guy knows anything. I mean all he has done is post guesses (he probably read on here) and brag about how many clicks his sheep gave him.
I know people who listen to his show daily religiously. He keeps the lunatics in a frenzy.
If I'm Pope, I wouldn't give him the time of day.

He throws stuff against the wall with the "something may change" caveat to cover his butt when he is wrong. He has been wrong about so much stuff in this whole situation and I don't know why anyone would ever think he has inside info again?

He throws stuff against the wall with the "something may change" caveat to cover his butt when he is wrong. He has been wrong about so much stuff in this whole situation and I don't know why anyone would ever think he has inside info again?

He was also wrong about just about everything all season long. Every 2 weeks someone would post "MJ said" and a few days later it would be proven wrong. Seriously, it is strange that so many can't see the truth in this.

if Norlander says it, it’s true. There is a reason he is employed by CBS SPORTS. Not only does he get the info first, his info is ALWAYS right. That being said, I think Matt Jones being an “insider” is comical. I trust Norlander more than anyone.

Here’s how this works.

Norlanders source is Mitch himself. Mitch releases information when he wants to and in turn of a guy like Norlander getting to break the news, Mitch gets to tell him what to say and when to say it.

He controls the narrative this way.
For example, Mitch can trade the coach news to Norlander being first, as long as Norlander is willing to come out after and say a complete lie, like the fan base is behind it, or the narrative is better than it is to take some of the heat off.

Journalism has become nothing more than a race to first. If you’re first, people follow you. If people follow you, then you get click. If you get clicks, you get money.
In reality this journo bros are nothing more than the annoying ass kid you knew in grade school that wanted to lead the lines or be hall monitor.

He controls the narrative this way.
For example, Mitch can trade the coach news to Norlander being first, as long as Norlander is willing to come out after and say a complete lie, like the fan base is behind it, or the narrative is better than it is to take some of the heat off.

Journalism has become nothing more than a race to first. If you’re first, people follow you. If people follow you, then you get click. If you get clicks, you get money.
In reality this journo bros are nothing more than the annoying ass kid you knew in grade school that wanted to lead the lines or be hall monitor.
Based on that poll in another thread 84% said they will support Pope and give him a chance so I don't know that that is a narrative to take the heat off.

Reactions: TM2013
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT