ADVERTISEMENT

*** KENTUCKY VS LAMAR GAME THREAD *** WIN FOR CINDOG!

Exhibit 30678449 of opposing garbage putting up big numbers in Rupp. Pat Bradley 26 points 2 min flex on the mic.

Whitney now shooting the one dribble jumper and missing it multiple times. Cal jerks him after the 2nd one.[jumpingsmile]

Reactions: pauled
Because I expect to beat Lamar dude unless were playing like shit I'm not gonna be on here celebrating a blowout against a glorified Division III school
Lmao GTFO! You just admitted that you watch these games with nothing to gain. We win, we’re supposed to, no enjoyment. We struggle and we’re awful and you complain.

Reactions: augustaky1
This team seems to struggle when Nick goes to the bench. Not sure if that's good or bad. Nice Montgomery.

Nate gives up a rebound on BOTH ends. Can't do that against a Mid-Major and expect to be able to contribute against SEC athletes.

SIAP I find it interesting that Calipari has been scheduling OOC opponents who have played common opponents. Lamar's last two games (wins) were against Mt St Mary's and Utah Valley. I am assuming tht Cal is wanting to gauge improvement. This looks like a pretty nice bump in our defensive and offensive performance over the other two games.

Juzang is not using his legs at all in his jumpshot. Good form but using all arms, needs to spring off the floor when shooting and they will fall.

SIAP I find it interesting that Calipari has been scheduling OOC opponents who have played common opponents. Lamar's last two games (wins) were against Mt St Mary's and Utah Valley. I am assuming tht Cal is wanting to gauge improvement. This looks like a pretty nice bump in our defensive and offensive performance over the other two games.

This is actually the final game of a 4 team mini tournament where each team plays each other. We do this every year under Cal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT