ADVERTISEMENT

Insanely Stupid Facebook Posts

Older relative posted something about a green moon on April 20, 2016 (4/20) that was supposedly happening due to planetary alignment. That was fun. A lot of the rest is Obama is a Muslim stuff (too many to post). Also, so many bald f$%^ing eagles with flags, even for things that are totally unrelated - "I don't shop at Whole Foods, I shop for freedom," or some crap.

CfNf4FgWsAEHvm1.jpg
Well she is either a stoner or has no clue what 420 is.

People who post everyday about their children are the worst and that includes several of my family members.

This.

I have a cousin who gives a daily update on what her kid did at school/home ... with pics. Kid's name is Jaxson. Nobody but the parents and grandparents care.

Edit: Anything that involves professions of faith by likes, shares or commenting "Amen"

Finally, anything from anyone who actually believes one of the political parties are better than the other one. If it comes from "Occupy Democrats" or "Right Wing News" etc, I scroll on or hide the person.

Last edited:
Anything with some "If you're a patriot, or if you love God, retweet this and share it with a friend."'

I can't stand the photos of "Please, share this or help me get this many likes. Don't you know I had cancer or I'm sober or I'm 12 and wore an American flag shirt to school cause I loves Merica" is annoying.

My wife's aunt is the worst at posting click-bait BS. That's what pisses me off the most.

Facebook has honestly been taken over by a much older crowd, I feel. Nothing of any entertaining value is posted. That's why I spend all of my social media time on Twitter.

Reactions: Big_Blue79
This.

I have a cousin who gives a daily update on what her kid did at school/home ... with pics. Kid's name also is Jaxson.

Also in consideration any of this bullshit:

13238890_856206194487995_7760518254997693692_n.jpg

BELIEVE LIKE ME OR YOU'RE DESTROYING SOMETHING I LOVE!!!!!

No way is his name Jaxon. That sounds too common to be true now.

Seriously, guaranteed when my kids start school there's going to be five Jaxon's in his class. Probably a Duncan and Skyler too of some other Gossip Girl character name.

Anything with some "If you're a patriot, or if you love God, retweet this and share it with a friend."'

I can't stand the photos of "Please, share this or help me get this many likes. Don't you know I had cancer or I'm sober or I'm 12 and wore an American flag shirt to school cause I loves Merica" is annoying.

My wife's aunt is the worst at posting click-bait BS. That's what pisses me off the most.

Facebook has honestly been taken over by a much older crowd, I feel. Nothing of any entertaining value is posted. That's why I spend all of my social media time on Twitter.

I know how the college kids felt when us middle aged folks took over. My mom and a bunch of her siblings and friends are on it. They are like that girl in the State Farm commercial "they can't put anything on the internet that isn't true." :uzi::uzi::confused:

Reactions: KingOfBBN

Twitter is where it's at. Less politards, links to stuff worth reading, less stupid drama.

My wife's mom posts so much click bait I have to rid her computer of all the malware it contracts from those sites monthly. So many "A mother of three was standing in the checkout line at the grocery. You won't BELIEVE what happened next." type posts.

I know how the college kids felt when us middle aged folks took over. My mom and a bunch of her siblings and friends are on it. They are like that girl in the State Farm commercial "they can't put anything on the internet that isn't true." :uzi::uzi::confused:

When I was on Facebook (for about a year), my sister defriended me because I posted how our dead dad use to give me Playboy books when I was 12-13 so I wouldn't turn gay. I posted that on Father's Day. Defriended the next day. That was my start towards my end of that waste of time

Gotta say, I love those little 30 second food videos. Just wish they told the measurements of the ingredients.

If you click on the link that comes with the video you'll find the recipe. I do find those valuable.

I can't stand people who take all those damn quizzes and then scream about privacy / security from our government. Hey, dipshit, you just click baited all of your private info away by taking that quiz and telling them your first name, birth date, favorite pet's name, favorite teacher's name, where you were born, etc. I expect your identity will be stolen soon but no problem.

The others are all of the MLM people, particularly the Beach Body bitches. For the love of God, just stop. No one really believes you are making a ton of money by being a coach and "helping people achieve their fitness dreams."

Reactions: AustinTXCat
I have been reducing my Facebook presence. I have blocks the feeds of nearly all my fb friends. It was becoming nothing more than an endless string of memes and click bait. The few original posts were housewives bagging about their kids.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
At it's core, Facebook really is a terrible thing. It's just self-promotion, look-at-me posts. And everyone sees those look-at-me posts, feels depressed, and tries to compensate by posting THEIR "my life is awesome!" crap.It's a perpetual cycle

That's not what social media should be about. Use it to make people laugh and post insightful, worthwhile things. Pat your back occasionally, when it's something really big.. and FFS, stop using your personal page to sell my things and market your business. That's what a "business" page is for... I "friended" you because you have nice tits, not because I want to hear about some pyramid scheme you're trying to rope me in to.

If you click on the link that comes with the video you'll find the recipe. I do find those valuable.

I can't stand people who take all those damn quizzes and then scream about privacy / security from our government. Hey, dipshit, you just click baited all of your private info away by taking that quiz and telling them your first name, birth date, favorite pet's name, favorite teacher's name, where you were born, etc. I expect your identity will be stolen soon but no problem.

The others are all of the MLM people, particularly the Beach Body bitches. For the love of God, just stop. No one really believes you are making a ton of money by being a coach and "helping people achieve their fitness dreams."
Nearly forgot about all the fats having wrap parties. Wrap a bunch of Saran Wrap around your lard belly and lose inches in just hours.

If you don't like this, 3 puppies will die. Repost this if you believe in God. Petitions to opt out of fb security policy, etc...

How bout the type Amen and God will give you a million dollars posts. Ummmm I'm not religious at all but I'm sure that's not how it works.

Reactions: ukchamps_98
FB has some good things. It's made class reunions unnecessary. I keep up with classmates I like so no reason to go hang out with a bunch of people who have proved to me on FB that I have no desire to hang with. You know, just hypothetically speaking of course.

Reactions: LadyCat92
One of my uncles goes by a nickname for his first name. At one point, that account died off and he started a new account with his full name, first, middle, and last.

He was posting such crazy political stuff, that "Facebook" (read: "the FBI via Facebook") made him provide his government ID in order to have a Facebook account. And he still posts that stuff now. Yowza.

Reactions: Mashburned
About a year ago a friend of my wife posted this as taken after a killer tornado. It was supposed to be God opening the storm clouds.

I never told either of them the truth.
godhands.jpg
Looks more like god spreading his cheeks to take a big ole lightning dump. Or a really bad photoshop effort.

+1. The crowd also has an agenda spanning across both ends of the spectrum.

I log into FB once a day and primarily check on my son in Germany + daughter in KY. Other relatives in KY, TN and FL also post on my feed. Because of my military days, I belong to a few FB groups. With a couple exceptions, those guys are fairly tame.

^^ Jesus christ how depressing. What is that even supposed to prove anyway? Why is someone even posting a private scene like that? How tacky, gaudy, and attention seeking. Awful. [sick]

Last edited:
^^ Jesus christ how depressing. What is that even supposed to prove anyway? Why is someone even posting a private scene like that? How tacky, gaudy, and attention speaking. Awful. [sick]

Man, I'm pretty sure that's staged in jest (even though I have seen real ones with the same message).. and while I agree with you, how messed up is that if someone actually acted this out to rip on widowed wives and such ..

I wouldn't out it past facebook.. ruthless lol.

What am I supposed to do, go sit at a graveyard, too? I support the troops, I'll thank my friends who served, do a shot and a beer for my Uncle who served.. Are we supposed to just sit in our rooms all weekend?

Reactions: Moopyj
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT