ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD: Kentucky vs. Auburn - SECT

And ... we strand another. You only get so many opportunities.

I'm sorry, but this broadcast is absolutely terrible. I do not want to see an ump camera. I do not want to see 30 feet behind the catcher. I want to see behind the pitcher and watch the game in a normal freaking camera angle. I freaking hate this.

We're not even getting to watch the game view is from the hot dog stand

It is ridiculous. We've missed numerous pitches because of stupid graphics and crap. Then there are 50 camera angles, all of which suck except the classic one. Then we have a 45 minute interview of Mize. Now we are getting a stupid mic'd up of the umpires between innings. Who the hell is producing this garbage?

The camera angles are ridiculously bad. What producer thinks the angle from the backstop is a good camera angle, or that the go-pro on the umpire's mask is remotely watchable as his head bobbles around?

Cottam smokes one, but right at LF. Becker then hits a lazy grounder to 1B and there are quickly two outs.

Cats hit some balls on the nose in the top of the 7th ... but right at the defender .... and then get thrown out stealing ... and the heart of the Cats lineup goes down.

Hopefully we keep it close with no runs scored on us. I would like to see our top of the line up get another crack at it in the 9th.

Shew wee that's a frustrating team to watch.

It's almost like they finally get out of their own way, and immediately find something else to trip over and send thenselves right back down the way of the momentum train.

I'm sorry, but this broadcast is absolutely terrible. I do not want to see an ump camera. I do not want to see 30 feet behind the catcher. I want to see behind the pitcher and watch the game in a normal freaking camera angle. I freaking hate this.
Horrible....Looking like a bunch of amateurs put this together

Reactions: STUCKNBIG10
Frustrated we didn't start with Hjelle... if we miss the tournament that won't settle well and a tough way to end

5-6-7

id take a base runner here so we could just turn the lineup back over and maybe get heyer/cottam another at bat

END OF 7: Auburn 3, Kentucky 2. Squires, Aklinski, Lewis coming to the plate. Cats down to their last six outs, and many believe it could be final six outs of the season. Rally caps, engage.

5-6-7

id take a base runner here so we could just turn the lineup back over and maybe get heyer/cottam another at bat

I know what you're saying, but I really believe that's part of this team's problem. They need walks, hits, hit-by-pitches, errors... whatever it takes to keep an inning moving. Their reliance on the HR in a huge park like this could keep a comeback from happening.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT