ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD: Kentucky vs. Auburn - SECT

These guys just need to learn to have fun again man. Where is Austin Keene when we need him!?!

These guys are done

I think that Vandy series last weekend put a final nail in their coffin for the season. However I have thrown dirt on this team before and they have came back and won. IF we can Hold them here we are only down 1 run.

Reactions: Tannerdad
Hjelle has been good today ... let's hope he has one more inning to pitch today.

END OF 8: Auburn 3, Kentucky 2. Cats down to final three outs. Batters 8-9-1 coming to the plate with season possibly hanging in the balance.

Big time double. This is a big reason why you do not have Lewis as the DH... he should be there at second. ARod is not that fleet of foot. Would also love to have Cam Hill right here. Wish the injury bug hadn't bitten him.

When was the last time UK used two bad pitchers and beat anyone in a game of consequence? Can you ever remember it?

Using just two pitchers? Likely never. lol. I do remember in the distant past some instances of us using some questionable pitchers who had struggled and they dominate. I can't remember who it was, but someone did that in the SEC tournament a few years ago.

Trey Dawson sacrifice bunt moves pinch runner Alex Rodriguez to third. One out and Tristan Pompey to the plate.

Traditional baseball strat. Let's see if the Cats can complete the process.

A-Rod as a pinch runner for Shinn? Very odd choice...

Who else you going to use? I don't know that Rodriguez is any faster necessarily, but they really don't have anyone else you'd consider a speedster on the lineup that isn't injured.

Great bunt there by Dawson.

Trey Dawson sacrifice bunt moves pinch runner Alex Rodriguez to third. One out and Tristan Pompey to the plate.

Traditional baseball strat. Let's see if the Cats can complete the process.

Here we go with the crap camera angles again.

Pompey now down 0-2 quickly. This isn't good...

Give Auburn credit... they have realized this umpire has given them the outside corner all day and they have lived there against right handed batters. Practically unhittable, or nothing to hit.

COTTAM!!! TIE GAME!!!

Reactions: Tannerdad
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT